[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Raids

lLosslLoss
Vindictus Rep: 300
edited March 16, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
We all know That high Tier Players Well most off them always leave a raid cus 'they don't have time but they have time to queue up for a raid' Why not add a penality system to it like a punishment system that Take a large amount off money or Queue Cd on raids for a couple days hours cus it's not fair to evryone else :)

Comments

• KenshinXKenshinX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    No.
    LordAlucard
  • lLosslLoss
    And ur probs one off the high levels That don't care so :p
  • AyPoolAyPool
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    Problem is if I'm in a middle of a Raid and either my Ethernet Connection craps out or the glorious servers has an error and boots me out then I am punished twice through no fault of my own. If I am the host then everybody in the party will be punished along with me even though it's not their fault.
    Madcobra
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Where that idea came from even . Such evil . Suggesting to punish others for dc when game is not so much populated and that may hapends to everyone would kill vindictus for sure
    Confi
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    edited March 20, 2017
    "Oh no my carry left the raid, better ask to add a system which removes gold from their inventory regardless if it was a dc or intentionally"
    Listen to yourself.
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    Of course not.
  • lLosslLoss
    ye ik but the reason why i'm bringing this up is bcus off people that is arrogant asf sorry for any bad words but some people tells the 'group' that i don't have time for this and by that they mean that they had the time queue up for the raid and when it finaly starts they don't have the time to finish D:
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited March 20, 2017
    Then finish withouth them e.e and add to block list for future of just remake party
  • lLosslLoss
    yeah but if u have been waiting for over an hour for a raid to begin and then basic---- evryone leaves it's just ehhh
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited March 20, 2017
    I understand but you cant do nothing in this situation like block user and dont play with anymore ... those are called nx trolls with 0 skill , pro players dont leave party in this way .
    Confi
  • lLosslLoss
    i understand that i can't control that but at the same time when a raid majority is based off lvl 70-90 and they all leaves It's just annoying :P but sorry if i made anyone angry by this lul
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    You just wanted revange hehe kinda funny but understandable : p
  • lLosslLoss
    ^^
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    edited March 20, 2017
    lLoss wrote: »
    ye ik but the reason why i'm bringing this up is bcus off people that is arrogant asf sorry for any bad words but some people tells the 'group' that i don't have time for this and by that they mean that they had the time queue up for the raid and when it finaly starts they don't have the time to finish D:

I feel your pain. I do FFA boats late at night and a lot of people leave them after waiting for a couple of minutes. A few weeks ago we were waiting for a raid for almost an hour. (i don't do this regularly)

It's people's choice. If they don't have much time they just check your boat in case they can get more people with their presence in a few minutes. If that fails then people who would join probably do other raids or they are busy with their stuff that may last longer than a raid. Since raids take 5-10 minutes they won't wait longer than that and they will check if there are other boats or they just log off.

By the way, for example at Lavasat i totally understand when they leave the party because they don't want to do it for an hour. And there are other raids like Kraken and Ulchas that people can screw up if they don't know what to do.

I almost forgot Bark. Haha
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    edited March 21, 2017
    Madcobra wrote: »
    I understand but you cant do nothing in this situation like block user and dont play with anymore ... those are called nx trolls with 0 skill , pro players dont leave party in this way .

I'm speechless.

The raid takes 1 hour to start when they probably expected it to take a few minutes and they realize they don't have more time and they leave the raid, yet they are instantly classified as a 0 skill nx troll by Madcobra.

What an unintelligent remark.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited March 20, 2017
    KenshinX wrote: »

I'm speechless.

The raid takes 1 hour to start when they probably expected it to take a few minutes and they realize they don't have more time and they leave the raid, yet they are instantly classified as a 0 skill nx troll.
    No one said how much time raid took its the first thing and second thing dont tag me in your posts and stop insult my person . You dont know me and its not first time . I dont care about your opinion about my person so or comment thread or dont coment at all .
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    edited March 20, 2017

I'm speechless.

The raid takes 1 hour to start when they probably expected it to take a few minutes and they realize they don't have more time and they leave the raid, yet they are instantly classified as a 0 skill nx troll.
    No one said how much time raid took its the first thing and second thing dont tag me in your posts and stop insult my person . You dont know me and its not first time . I dont care about your opinion about my person so or comment thread or dont coment at all .

They clearly stated that it took them around 1 hour for the boat to start. And if there's a "low opinion" here it's definitely yours, not mine.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited March 20, 2017
    What part you didnt get? Dont coment my post and dont tag my name in your opinions i do not care . Looks like you have big imagination i repeat owner of this thread didnt said how much time it took
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Don't tell me what to do, you have absolutely no authority to do that.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited March 20, 2017
    ^ in this case i have to simply ignore it haha
    Don't tell me what to do, you have absolutely no authority to do that.