[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Can't invite people to guild after servers merge

lo53nlo53n
Vindictus Rep: 210
in Bug Reporting
Tried to invite friend to my guild as guild administrator - invite button is greyed out. Also, when he tries to search for guild by guild name or name of my character, the guild doesn't show up.

Comments

• ToksikoToksiko
    Vindictus Rep: 730
    Your guild master is still in the guild? Mine has been deleted with the migration and that's why people cannot find the guild, it's like a fantom guild.
    With the migration a lot of "bugs" with guilds options popped out. Like, people can not change the guild master...ect.

I sent a ticket a month ago, and they just say they are trying to resolve all of these bugs and when it's done we will see something on the website.
    lo53n
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    IIRC Ehgess (nexon staff in charge of this forum) posted in this forum saying that the invite button has never worked and he doesnt know why its there either...
  • lo53nlo53n
    Vindictus Rep: 210
    edited March 24, 2017
    Oh, god, Toksiko, that is the case. I realized it just after I read your respone. My friend got his account wiped because of late migration and I believe he was guild master. But dunno why it shows one on my characters as guild administrator. Kinda bummer, since we worked hard on our own guild, just to have it gone phantom.
    Toksiko