[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Exquisite Nightmare Light Set quest bugged

NoburoNoburo
Vindictus Rep: 2,940
edited October 30, 2016 in Bug Reporting
-Solved, there's another Exquisite Nightmare Helm with 91 int on it-
This set quest either has the wrong requirements in the quest menu or just doesn't work. I found it strange that it asked for the non-int version of the helmet piece, and found that obtaining it doesn't count towards the quest. Some lucky butt made 200k off of me today, haha.

I also got the Exquisite Blood Lord helmet to see if that would fulfill the requirement and it didn't so I'm not sure what to do here. To my knowledge there's no such thing as an Exquisite Nightmare Light Helmet that I could be looking for. Anyone know if this quest is even able to be finished right now?

Comments

• DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    Yes you can finish the quest right now, I've done it on many alts after the change.
    There are two versions of the Nightmare Helmet, an int version and a str version. The int version is a cloth item, while str is a light armor piece as you probably already know.
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    edited October 30, 2016
    Ah I didn't consider that the different versions would share a name, thanks.