[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Serene - (Recruitment Temporarily Re-opened)

ArcticWolfArcticWolf
Vindictus Rep: 410
edited February 20, 2017 in Guild and Raid Recruitment
aabfb577d0.png

~ About Us ~

Serene is an experienced guild whose purpose is centered around creating a homely and close-knit environment for all of it's members. We don't demand any form of stat requirements nor do we expect anyone to perform to a particular level of skill. So long as you have the right attitude and have a positive personality then you will be a welcomed part of the guild. Historically, Serene has always operated as a considerably small group and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future as, from mine and the other members' experience, we have found such environments - where everyone knows each other a little more personally - to be a lot more enjoyable than that of a much larger guild.

Approximate member base would typically average around 10-30 members.

Important Notice!
Please note that recruitment has only been reopened due to the gradual decrease in activity as a result of members quitting or simply playing the game less. As a result, applicants may experience times of the day where activity appears rather low. This is only natural and to be expected but if you are not the patient type then you may wish to reconsider.

~ What do we have to offer? ~

A warm and friendly atmosphere; something that is often boasted by most guilds but not quite kept up to the standard that one would hope for. If you're worried about joining a guild where everyone is familiar with each other and only associate with the people they know already then fret not, as this would be the place for you. All of our members are very friendly and sociable and you should have no trouble fitting in and feeling at home right away. A group Skype chat is also available, where both current and past members remain to this day as a means to keep in contact with one another; joining this chat is, of course, entirely optional.

Though we have welcomed players of varying backgrounds and experiences, many of our core, active members have been playing Vindictus since Closed Beta and are very experienced with the in's and out's of the game. We have an abundance of knowledge regarding most, if not all, aspects of the game and will be more than happy to help anyone should they require it. Though we are once again cycling through a natural, periodic lull in activity, dedicated hosts remain active within the guild that are available to host all of the latest content most, if not, every evening.

If you're a fan of fast runs, break-off parties or even small raid parties then Serene is perfect for you. Our members can and will easily handle current daily raids in a timely manner, perform any and all break-offs in any given raid with ease and be available to join daily raids multiple times per day if necessary. Most members have at least two characters in the guild that are capable of taking part in end-game content should you have missed a run or simply wish to run a dungeon more than once. Our member cap has been increased to a capacity of 200 in addition, meaning you are free to join with as many characters as you see fit.

Additionally, many of our members have successfully maxed an Expertise across a multitude of characters should you need assistance from anyone with a particular crafting trade in order to create high-quality or cheaper gear. So if you are looking for a three/four star item but don't want to pay for the overpriced listings on the market, then any of our members would be more than happy to help you out.

~ Requirements ~

As previously stated, we have no real stat or skill requirements. However, you should note that personality and behaviour is a very important aspect when it comes to evaluating potential members. As a result, should you choose to apply to the guild then please keep in mind that the first couple of weeks may simply serve as a trial phase so that the guild can assess your potential as a member. To some, this may sound excessive or intimidating but please rest assured that such a period only exists to ensure that a happy and tolerable chemistry is maintained between old members and new ones. As a result, there is really no need to worry too much. Should you, however, find yourself rejected after the trial period has elapsed then please do not take it to heart. Each person is different and possesses their own, personal tastes when it comes to a variety of things. Rejection is not a form of criticism but merely a precaution in order to avoid a possible clash of personalities.

~ Applying ~

If you're interested in joining or finding out more information about us then please don't hesitate to whisper Militos, Proari or Malicina in-game. If you can't find them online then feel free to leave a message through the forums here, or alternatively, just send them a message through the in-game mailbox and they will get back to you as soon as possible.

We're on the lookout for more raid hosts in particular! If you can host six or more people then you'd be a very valuable asset to the guild as we strive to maintain a fluid experience across the different schedules and availability of our members. This is, of course, not a requirement but if possible, it'd be highly appreciated.

~ Senior Members ~
Update Pending ~
Quinston
Militos
Proari
Malicina

Annyssia
Baccara
Draknog
Yuima
zZinekz

~ Additional Notes ~

When applying to this guild, please acknowledge the fact that it won't be incredibly active right away. If you're looking for a guild that is already fully up and running then this is not the place to apply as of yet due to natural circumstance. If you're simply looking for an enjoyable and social raiding guild then get applying!

Thank you for your time and I hope you consider joining Serene (^^)/

=============
((Please note, this is a topic migration from the previous European forum made by Wolf, the original founder of Serene on behalf of Militos. Though some details have been updated to be toned more in line with modern-day qualities and expectations of the guild, I have stopped playing Vindictus for quite a while now so any possible discrepancies between information provided in this topic and availability within the guild are likely my fault. Please contact Militos if you feel any information provided here was not reflected in Serene and we will do our best to resolve it! It is far from our intent to sell anything but an honest evaluation of the guild and it's members)).
=============
Militos

Comments

• MalicinaMalicina
    Vindictus Rep: 630
    Hi! I'd like to add that it would really be a good idea to PM Militos or Malicina / Deiyria in-game before applying, so we know who it is that's applying. We're not quite looking to mass-recruit just whomever without a clue as to what kind of person they are.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
  • LhinoLhino
    Vindictus Rep: 630
    I'd highly recommend joining this guild if you value friendship. You'll meet people that would never let you down. :)
    MilitosLiaa
  • MilitosMilitos
    Vindictus Rep: 1,480
    Bumpo~

9oxvI.gif
  • MilitosMilitos
    Bumpity still recruiting~

XLMCG9N.gif
  • LadyFayeLadyFaye
    Vindictus Rep: 1,200
    i may apply in the future, its hard to find members for my new formed guild
  • MilitosMilitos
    edited April 1, 2017
    LadyFaye wrote: »
    i may apply in the future, its hard to find members for my new formed guild

Let me know if anything's changed ever since that, Faye. o7

On another note, some recruits here and there, hoping for more!

Don't forget! Have a thorough read!

ob61V.gif
  • Qas24Qas24
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Id be interested in joining! I'm a new player and looking for some friends to chat with (and team with when I get a bit higher than level 12 !). Really loving this game so would love to find a fun and friendly EU guild! I'll be online tomorrow so will shoot a pm over :).
  • MilitosMilitos
    Qas24 wrote: »
    Id be interested in joining! I'm a new player and looking for some friends to chat with (and team with when I get a bit higher than level 12 !). Really loving this game so would love to find a fun and friendly EU guild! I'll be online tomorrow so will shoot a pm over :).

I don't think I've spotted any PM regarding this, do you mind applying to the guild and/or stating your IGN here if possible? That way it'll be easier for me to reach you and talk about entering the guild!

Thank you!

Also bumpo~

jxGSd.gif

• MilitosMilitos
    Bumpooooooo~
    mgs___snaaaaaaaaaake_eaterrrrr_by_feriowind-d3iflyo.gif