[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

What is your daily routine?

Comments

• CuteeCutee
    Vindictus Rep: 910
    Samalenko wrote: »
    neamhain neamhain neamhain on my 4 alts

3 you mean +shy havent seen you on fifi for a while e.e

• PrettyyPrettyy
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    Being pwetty, making pwetty things ^^
  • Rena_RyuguRena_Ryugu
    Vindictus Rep: 765
    edited March 16, 2017
    i was doing raids/roc break off runs/dailies/try amber bugs/grind scrolls/arena pvp/siege/labyrinth/red dragon every week find ppls for break off etc

then they fked the game whit 2000 raids/seal shop etc, ppls spread everywere or quit dead game, then only some raids and niff/those endless dungeon if i wasn't tired already

now i'm tired /broken af/tired /broken af, in short: i'm broken af :D
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Ein Lacher > S3 Dailies > S3 raids (if able) > S3 farming.

Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat. Abyss arena 50-69 for seals. (if in the mood or if it's open).
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Any wolfs in this thread or y'all just sheep?

No wonder you guys get bored, try not doing the same 'routine' and spice up life.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    DownIoad wrote: »

No wonder you guys get bored, try not doing the same 'routine' and spice up life.

The only wolf I seem to see is one that hunts down their prey in packs. The sheep is considered weak while the wolf is strong and trains others of their own pack to be come stronger. The omega will eventually become the alpha of the pack after indigenous training and leads others to victory.

In order for a sheep to become strong, they must learn to stop relying on their farming brethren and learn not to fall into the clutches of the wolf.

The price of being a wolf is experiencing loneliness, while the price of the sheep is sheer boredom. Destiny is clear. That is whom I am, Ikarsu, A wolf destined to lead others to victory at the cost of my own sanity.

mYBQX8K.jpg

DownIoad
  • DIN0DIN0
    Vindictus Rep: 850
    Look at MP
    1 or 2 QB raids
    Log out and play GW2
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Ikarsu wrote: »
    DownIoad wrote: »

The only wolf I seem to see is one that hunts down their prey in packs. The sheep is considered weak while the wolf is strong and trains others of their own pack to be come stronger. The omega will eventually become the alpha of the pack after indigenous training and leads others to victory.

In order for a sheep to become strong, they must learn to stop relying on their farming brethren and learn not to fall into the clutches of the wolf.

The price of being a wolf is experiencing loneliness, while the price of the sheep is sheer boredom. Destiny is clear. That is whom I am, Ikarsu, A wolf destined to lead others to victory at the cost of my own sanity.

mYBQX8K.jpg

Ralphie-Parker-Shock-Face-A-Christmas-Story.gif
  • BlawrghBlawrgh
    Vindictus Rep: 5,355
    1. Don't log in
    ToksikoMasta
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Neamhain is all I do. If I complete my 4 runs, I'll just stay logged for a couple hours, talk to friends, and then log off.
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    edited March 16, 2017
    I have none, random things on a random game is where it's at.
  • AyPoolAyPool
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    I login, forget what I wanted to do, remember all my enhance/enchant failures, cry, logout.
    Gewellirious
  • UsagiiiKunUsagiiiKun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,855
    login, do "window shopping" at the marketplace, cry, try grinding, realise its useless because I am a pleb, afk
  • ClausiusClausius
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    1. login
    2. welcome boxes
    3. one s3 daily for today's awaken skill points
    4. abo & eoch
    5. several pvp medals
    6. one misty summit
    7. craft equips
    8. sell all products
    9. If gold enough, buy enchant scroll for alt equip enchantment
    10. enchant failed, item destroyed