[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Enchant Scroll Pricelist

TheEvilEndermanTheEvilEnderman
Vindictus Rep: 1,095
edited November 25, 2017 in Europe Chat
Since EU is kind of used to it, I'll reopen & continue the list on here, and probably globalize it with prices from the other servers serviced by Nexon NA.

With scrolls being taken off the market for some time now,
it's rather hard to keep track of the prices & price development of scrolls, no matter if you buy or sell.
With sellers who often require offers for the scrolls, it's better to have an idea of the prices.
The list below is based on Volarmis' list with (most likely) frequent updates based on ingame pricechecks, sales on the forums & your recommondations.
That means if you buy/sell a scroll, feel free to PM me on here with the prices - the more data, the better this price list can be.
I'll try to stay as updated as I can with the prices, but if you should find any mistakes / missing scrolls of value >20k (excludes most of the rank F & E scrolls, I know - it's unrealistic that somebody buys them), feel free to correct me.

Again, the warning:
THESE ARE JUST ESTIMATES WROTE DOWN IN ORDER TO GIVE YOU A VAGUE IDEA ABOUT THE PRICE!
Scroll prices still follow the usual fluctuations due to supply and demand, remember that events may make scrolls vary in their prices, having an additional effect on the fluctuations.
For Permanent Scrolls (Coupons // Gacha drops) - Assume their worth by ScrollPrice x1.5.
For 100% Scrolls (From Shards / Extraction Rune) - Assume their worth by ScrollPrice x4.

Until I can get the abilities to embed the table directly, the link to the spreadsheet:
Enchant Scroll Pricelist

As temporary presentation (I still hate table formatting)
ES (english) Value ES (german)
Chaotic
Heartless
Weeping

Echoing
Expeditionary
Fresh
Immoral
Judgment
Reinforced
Memorable
Righteous
Spirited
Stigma
Subdued
Temporal
The Dead

Adamant
Berserker
Bloodlust
Crescent Moonlight
Divine Punishment
Enduring
Enhanced
Enthusiastic
Fast
Leopard's
Master
Noble
Passion
Petite
Resistant
Sentinel
Significant
Sparkling
Starlight
Valor
Well-Balanced

Force
Maelstrom
Warlord

Chaos
Courageous
Deadly
Sage's

#NV
#NV
#NV

Echo
Expedition
Frisch
Unmoralisch
Urteil
Wiederholend
Erinnernd
Gerecht
Überzeugung
Stigma
Verhalten
Zeit
Untot

Berserker
Blutrausch
Halbmondlicht
Göttliche Strafe
Ausdauernd
Verbessert
Enthusiastisch
Schnell
Leopard
Meister
Adlig
Passion

Widerstandsfähig
Wächter
Bedeutend

Aus Sternenlicht
Heldenmut
Ausgewogen

Kraft
Wirbel
Kriegsherr

Chaos

Tödlich
Weisen

If a player (or a group of players) on other servers feels like making a list for their server, contact me via PM, I will grant access to the sheet & template to add more Servers.
SirRFIMadcobraAhlysiAkatsukiDexkillMichuotoabswartAsunah

Comments

• TheEvilEndermanTheEvilEnderman
    edited March 18, 2017
    -- Reserved for updates --

Last update March 16th, Some Scroll updates & move notice
    After basically remaking all the backend, finishing the google sheet (and noticing that I can't just embed it via html code), various attempts to meet the character limit despite using a table as workaround, and spending several weeks poking staff members to move this thread to the Europe Chat, I guess we're good to continue with these new forums.

Updated Subdued & Some R7 Scrolls that changed value because of the events & patches.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    edited March 18, 2017
    With incoming Enchant Scroll update, the list will possibly shrink a bit.

Click here to support TABLE BBcode
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    What is the use to maintain this thing?
    You can just look for your scroll in the marketplace via 'advance search'.
    edited March 18, 2017
    @JynXi
    you know very well that there's always ppl undercutting whatever gets "listed".

But we also know that not all scrolls are on market all the time (especially stuff like Subdued / TheDead at the moment).
    If you look in the East / West Forum section, you'll see (multiple) thread asking for PCs of scrolls - having that pricelist avoids it.
    Because of those (And because it's kind of a tradition for me by now), I keep maintaining it.
  • SamalenkoSamalenko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    Miss ya Ender finally back +fight
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    thanks for this thread its anoing to ask how much scroll is worth when its not in market , just update it sometimes maybe
    @Madcobra - I'm trying to keep it up to date, some fluctuations always happen, some events have a bigger impact so that keeping it "exact" is basically impossible because the prices change too much...

If anybody checked out the google sheet recently, I'm working on globalizing the list, but more information (for now from East / West players) is needed.
    The Vindi Discord is helping a lot for those, but PMs are always appreciated.
    MadcobraiAkatsuki
  • NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
    Vindictus Rep: 1,385
    edited July 7, 2017
    @TheEvilEnderman I guess this is just a problem with the mobile version of the forums but starting from the Deadly, the names and prices gets misaligned and hard to follow without some focus
    edited August 16, 2017
    Updated list for Post-RISE Scrolls since I'm still being asked about prices every now and then - that should be getting better now again :P
    #NV means No Value (as of now) since I'm missing data - empty cells in the german column means I'm missing the translated name.

Remade the list, sorting by Rank (descending) now, added the new scrolls, and removed loads of scrolls (since they have either been removed, replaced or aren't worth mentioning in the list anymore)
  • ImmortalTkImmortalTk
    Vindictus Rep: 820
    Listen up heathens, almost all these prices are incorrect and outdated.
    You must update your software to the latest android version or start using your brain. When listing a scroll on the marketplace, you mustn't take reference from this 300 BC manuscript.
    Is anyone even taking reference from this? Is there even a purpose for this thread anymore?

• JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    edited February 27, 2018
    Rest in peace sweet prince. Miguel too. Dont be trading IRL boiiizz
  • blue_favouriteblue_favourite
    Vindictus Rep: 330
    edited August 22, 2018
    what is the reason for it to be banned?
    The sweet prince risen, but other players look banned now