[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Coming Soon: Alban Festival Update

Comments

• ArishaLArishaL
    Vindictus Rep: 1,100
    edited March 15, 2017
    No more falsely inflating the population with zombies with this update. Spend your money elsewhere folks.
  • ArishaLArishaL
    No more falsely inflating the population with zombies with this update. Spend your money elsewhere folks.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    I'm curious as to what events are coming with the Alban Festival for you guys .- .
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Stone for DEF testers. Might not mean much to regular players, but it's a big help to people who actually try to figure out the formula.

Fury for the attack speed builds.

Endless for STA freaks (just one more above Enduring).

Kobold for Fionas that absolutely don't care about DEF.

Sage's and Chaos for spell books.
    MochiSweetSaintGuinness
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited March 15, 2017
    See? They always bring back Ekinar. Fought him as a sub-story in Season 1, fought him as a main story for Season 2, and had to do that exact same fight for Season 3...

Please delete him already!

EDIT:
    I forgot to mention Ein Lacher and Abyssal Arena Ekinar. DELETE PLEASE!
    Gewellirious2edgy4uMochiSweetKiyoujiAnthonytonyboyTheDayInLove
  • hi5joshhi5josh
    Vindictus Rep: 2,010
    More fast enchants? Can we have a better version of fast enchants? Some of our character builds don't allow for nerfing of excess balance because we are lucky to reach cap. Everyone needs more speed! Speed is good...
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Ekinar may as well be the new antagonist. The one controlling the Pontiffs Court :P
    GewelliriousOrder52edgy4uMochiSweet
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    just make a party solely of fifi and sword vellas and stack in a corner
    Aequipondium
  • SojSoj
    Vindictus Rep: 785
    This doesn't seem exciting at all.

Hopefully there is a stream for more info on the scrolls update.

The special team up battle seems lazy af and I don't think many people will bother with it.

A lot of attention is being put into "leveling" but more resources need to be put into keeping people who are already leveled.
  • SojSoj
    Vindictus Rep: 785
    Disheartening to say the least.

The two most obnoxious bosses in the game. Teleportation is an OP and annoying function.

Emblems and Head gear aren't incentive enough to play a whack spear mini game.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    The Special Battles give you a chance at Rank 7 and I believe Rank 6 scrolls. I THINK Orange mats are involved but I'm not too sure. I rarely run them because I am bad at those. I run Neamhain WAY better than I do those xD
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Will with this update that means Twinkling is probably gonna be Rank A now instead of 9 for you. The new Impending Enchant :P
    Okatsu
  • OkatsuOkatsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,665
    Like people have said some r9 scrolls are being dropped to rank A as well as some rank 8 scrolls being dropped to r9 iirc. This is a pretty good change.
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    edited March 15, 2017
    But I wanna know if r9-8 still break gear, that's what people want the most lol.

And yeah, they forgot to say that a LOT of scrolls are being deleted, all the useless ones.. and most of scrolls will have lowered rank. WB, Enthu, Deadly, Force, etc not being a part of them obviously, thus why r9-8 not breaking gear would be a good change.

"but KR got it with ep3"
    Belts were also ep3, and we still got them. Don't worry, if we can get our hand on something quick, we can.. ^^'

If you want Tricky for your shield, gotta get it fast before it gets removed btw.
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    Yeah, what the f*ck do they have with Ekinar... he was NEVER important -.- (he's from a side quest)

:c
  • AequipondiumAequipondium
    Vindictus Rep: 1,965
    2edgy4u wrote: »
    just make a party solely of fifi and sword vellas and stack in a corner
    Someone please make a video of this.
  • ArishaLArishaL

Sword Vella Special Dungeon Solo. Nuff said.
    SaintGuinnessKiyoujiKraziePixelPantsuBloodAngel
  • NirynNiryn
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    I finally understood what people mean when they call her "shiftvella" after seeing that video. Never knew you could cross-cut that fast after a previous one, I always thought it's normal to cross-cut only as a defense mechanism. No wonder I suck at playing her! :D
    SaintGuinness
  • MJxDMJxD
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    edited March 16, 2017
    Saygo wrote: »
    You can complete the Shining Keaghan battle quest once per day, and only on Hard difficulty.

so bloodlord fight with Ekinar is called Shining Keaghan? thats an odd name choice for this fight (joking if ya dont get it) lol

is this the update for where everyone is Ceara aka an op Fiona or did ya leave that part of the enchant and enhancement update out?
    also muir now auto falls off of tower at low hp right? also do we get the shared titles on all characters?(but you dont get event titles and ein lacher sadly)
    and will you fix the level 50 lion shield so it wont have a level 90 shield requirement for it rank?
  • KiruaKirua
    Vindictus Rep: 1,330
    Saygo could you tell us if we will ever get PvP tournament?