[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Party Buffs

SojSoj
Vindictus Rep: 785
in General Discussion
So I main Xgun Kai and the only party-wide buff that my character uses is Hunting Party. I know that some people appreciate when party members actively use party buffs to help each other get through raids quicker/more efficiently.

I'm just wondering if you guys take notice of other people using party buffs. I don't hear a lot of people ingame talk about who is and who isn't using their characters buff.

Do you know which character buffs benefit your character the most?

Do you actively try to use party buffs or do you only worry about your dps cycle?
Tabbed
  1. How often do you use party buffs?16 votes
    1. As often as I can
       63% (10 votes)
    2. When I can remember
       19% (3 votes)
    3. Never
       19% (3 votes)

Comments

• MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    all my mains don't have any party buff so i never care about it :p
    imo most useful party buff is evie's insane reaper.
  • OkatsuOkatsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,665
    Aside from Lann and Vella (whose party buffs are berserker spirit which is literal trash) if you're not using your party buff you're not playing your character correctly. That's about general consensus.
  • MonohaMonoha
    Vindictus Rep: 1,485
    edited March 15, 2017
    I be one of those people who doesn't have a party buff but get triggered when a kai with one of the best buff ingame doesn't use it in Neamhain. Hue
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Whats even better. A kai that uses it and a player rages that they did use it Kappa
    Tabbed
  • MyayenMyayen
    Vindictus Rep: 930
    I use Regen as much as I can and Cat Statue helps a lot with the SP.
    I only use a lockdown skill usually when the boss is about to die.
    Tabbed