[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

UI less than 30fps in town on ultra low

DangerousHobbitDangerousHobbit
Vindictus Rep: 630
edited March 12, 2017 in Tech Support

I'm pretty sure i'm not the only one experiencing this issues,I tried a lot of things even reinstalled the game but nothing changed,my drivers are all up to date and my pc runs smooth other games with higher requirements,the issues is the ui because with the ui disabled I get constant 60fps+ also in battle even on medium to high settings but with the ui I cant not even get 30 fps in battle and town,the game is pretty much unplayable for me since I need good fps in battle at least.Please fix the issues because I wont play for much longer if this persists.
UsagiiiKun

Comments

• SyklesSykles
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    UI has been like this for 4 months now, nexon is aware, clearly they are not going to fix it. Just deal with it, if its unplayable just quit the game. Its pointless to hope for any change thats beneficial, even if it happens they will just break it again.
  • DangerousHobbitDangerousHobbit
    Sykles wrote: »
    UI has been like this for 4 months now, nexon is aware, clearly they are not going to fix it. Just deal with it, if its unplayable just quit the game. Its pointless to hope for any change thats beneficial, even if it happens they will just break it again.

If that's how it is I will,med to low end pc cant play this game anymore.
  • SyklesSykles
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Solely due to the UI yeah, if you disable the UI or well play in a capsule from a year ago or so you can play without any dips, its just the UI thats causing this.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Same situation here since merge
  • Meerkat007Meerkat007
    Vindictus Rep: 370
    Take care, DirectX 8 don't work well on 64bit Operating Systems.

All the best
  • TakeactionTakeaction
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Have you tried setting power settings to high performance, and going into nvidia control panel and under 3d settings change power management to (prefer maximum performance)?
    tried everything
  • NecropolisNecropolis
    Vindictus Rep: 415
    Like everyone says,it's UI since Ein Lacher.They prob won't fix it,but atleast you get playable with UI.I get 20-25fps in town,then 1-3fps with UI in battles,and 20 without,and have to quit and restart game to get back to 25fps in town.There's def a 20+fps loss to everyone since ein lacher update,some won't notice cause they got uberpower machines.Alot have quit since issues,that's why they trying to lure back with all these events with cash shop items,but won't help much if you can't play.
    Necropolis wrote: »
    Like everyone says,it's UI since Ein Lacher.They prob won't fix it,but atleast you get playable with UI.I get 20-25fps in town,then 1-3fps with UI in battles,and 20 without,and have to quit and restart game to get back to 25fps in town.There's def a 20+fps loss to everyone since ein lacher update,some won't notice cause they got uberpower machines.Alot have quit since issues,that's why they trying to lure back with all these events with cash shop items,but won't help much if you can't play.

I quitted,not worth it.
    Madcobra