[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Events/Update

AtsouAtsou
Vindictus Rep: 955
in General Discussion
I'm wondering if we are getting anything for this month. Seeing that it's already the 14th I'm feeling a little unsure if we are actually getting something. Honestly waiting for a reason to log in other than Naemhain.

Comments

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Probably the long awaited enchant scroll changes this month, and there will likely be some sort of enchant scroll event to promote it.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited March 14, 2017
    I'm hoping we get the Succubus Pet Gachapon. Something I have been looking forward to for a really long time. Lv. 95 cap would be nice too because the sooner we get it, the sooner we can get the leveling out of the way. Lvling is boring +shy
  • MastaMasta
    Vindictus Rep: 840
    I'm hoping we get the Succubus Pet Gachapon. Something I have been looking forward to for a really long time. Lv. 95 cap would be nice too because the sooner we get it, the sooner we can get the leveling out of the way. Lvling is boring +shy

Probably won't be getting anything dealing with level 95 until summer.

I know I'm probably the only one, but I want a fishing event to afk. Lol
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    As Masta said, we won't be getting anything level 95 until at least May. There's a reason Nexon put a time restriction of April 30th on the experience potions from the super week boxes.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited March 14, 2017
    Don't some of us have leftover experience potions from the leveling event that was held last year? I forget the name of the event, but it was the one that gave us free pre-enhanced and pre-enchanted gear. I have some of those :> And I didn't claim any of the EXP from the character growth goals because that is 11-12M EXP total. Less EXP farming to do.
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Masta wrote: »

Probably won't be getting anything dealing with level 95 until summer.

I know I'm probably the only one, but I want a fishing event to afk. Lol

Should have had an afk fishing event during the migration event for those sweet, sweet afk rewards we all took gratefully haha