[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Heremon Spears

Swordstriker31Swordstriker31
Vindictus Rep: 300
in Bug Reporting
I've done Iset 3 times on lvl 70-79 and Im lvl 80 but I still dont have the recipe for it. My friend is lvl 74 and he has the recipe for it. What am I missing?

Comments

• CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    Havan?
    Memory of the Past?
  • Swordstriker31Swordstriker31
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    I did both
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    Hmmm, I could be wrong here, but I thought they changed the recipe to activate on 80-90 mode instead of 70-79 mode. This begs the question "Why does your friend have it at 74 then?" If I recall, before 80-90 existed, it was 60-69 & 70-80 only. The old 70-80 dropped the recipe.... so is this friend an older player that got the recipe through the old system?

I would say just wait and do 80-90 mode and see. If it doesn't unlock then, come on back and let us know.
  • Meerkat007Meerkat007
    Vindictus Rep: 370
    I've done Iset 3 times on lvl 70-79 and Im lvl 80 but I still dont have the recipe for it. My friend is lvl 74 and he has the recipe for it. What am I missing?

Finish battle at your level difficulty is mandatory for unlock lv.80 item recipes.
    Your friend had lv.74 and complain with condition.

I chosen to solo Lugh at normal difficulty and skip lv.80 weapons.

All the best