[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Ferghus or Rabi for Enhancement

SoulnessSoulness
Vindictus Rep: 1,020
edited March 13, 2017 in General Discussion
Asking the real question here Kappa

I personally think they both gonna bomb your stuff +cold
  1. Who is the better blacksmith?35 votes
    1. Ferghus
       3% (1 vote)
    2. Rabi
       23% (8 votes)
    3. Both gonna bomb your stuff
       74% (26 votes)

Comments

• DangerousHobbitDangerousHobbit
    Vindictus Rep: 630
    Both,I dont trust any enhancer in this game anymore :s .Boomed my wep to +11 again twice after saw ppl showing off with +15 in chats
  • SoulnessSoulness
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    so Freghus today, +11(protection rune)-> +8 -> +8 -> +10(using coupon) -> +11 -> +12 (yolo)
    Probably gonna try Rabi once i got enough ap to restore my weapon
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Didin't Tried Rabi for Enhancement but tried Rabi for infusion , made +2 bal in blue kitty neklace at first try
  • DayskiDayski
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    they should make enhancement part of the skills, where if you an armorsmither for example you get extra % success for enhancing armor depending on your level and with 0 cost and less stones, would actually encourage more people to learn new skills
  • Summit1gSummit1g
    Vindictus Rep: 550
    Dayski wrote: »
    they should make enhancement part of the skills, where if you an armorsmither for example you get extra % success for enhancing armor depending on your level and with 0 cost and less stones, would actually encourage more people to learn new skills

would encourage people to learn armorsmith*
  • DayskiDayski
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Summit1g wrote: »

would encourage people to learn armorsmith*

hehehehe yup XD
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900

Unfortunately, Expertise would still just be something you get and forget. Once you have Expertise, you should be encouraged to keep using it.