[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Dreams!

ToksikoToksiko
Vindictus Rep: 730
edited March 16, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
Heya guys!

I created this post today because there is three things i REALLY want in this game. (I'm talking for me, but i'm 100% sure there is more people who want those things too +haha)

Let me tell you the story! *Toksiko's seats on a chair*
- I'm from EU, and before the migration NA has an event called "Winter Bonus Promotion." (http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/20312/special-nobility-set-and-more)
I tried to ask EU GM's to put it on our version but they completely ignored it, so none of EU players could had those things because the event on NA finished the day of the migration. (Daaaah i was so sad)

I really want this tail, and i'm ready to pay for it! I hope we can have the chance to have those things one day!
253750244073wingtaillethita.jpg
542683553664wingtaillethitaback.jpg
829762474401881957SemTtulo.png

- The second thing is, The Elchulus Wings.
Last time we had it, it was an event with completely random boxes... that's not i don't like to give you money Nexon (+cold) but it's been 4 years (maybe more) i REALLY want these wings, and i'm tired to put a lot of money in it and still haven't had these wings. +depressed
I'm begging Nexon right now, put it in a way who people can have it with coupons or whatever like the really first event! (Please not Vindicator coupon, this is totally a scam xD)

851817elchulus.png

360501YKgb5hf.png

- The third thing is, the Zombie Head Halloween emblem.

964205635181235560392839.png

I don't have too much hope for this one, but it can be really cool for people who missing it, for me it's the best emblem so far and i hope one day we can have it!

Well, that's all. (and that's already a lot LOL)
i hope GM will see this and think about it for the next of our event!

Bisous from france! +kiss

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited March 9, 2017
    of course NA had it before merge im not even surprised, just to not let eu use this event too ^^ , funny how after merge NA got missing avatars in avatar shop just to get the same as we had and we cant get missed event
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    NA got one missing set released, however EU actually still has a lot of vanity and avatar sets that Na hasn't gotten. Plus there are hairs, inners and other items that were not released for NA.
    I actually would like some people to post a list of these things, it would be nice to get a good idea of what is missing.
    MadcobraSaphree
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Dealer wrote: »
    NA got one missing set released, however EU actually still has a lot of vanity and avatar sets that Na hasn't gotten. Plus there are hairs, inners and other items that were not released for NA.
    I actually would like some people to post a list of these things, it would be nice to get a good idea of what is missing.
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/3642/outfits-we-want There was aleredy thread about it
    Saphree
  • DealerDealer
    edited March 9, 2017
    Madcobra wrote: »
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/3642/outfits-we-want There was aleredy thread about it

All except 1 of those are not in NA, and the one that NA has I'm pretty sure EU has had released a few times as well.

I'm looking for a list of items EU has that NA does not. Like the other version of bondage inner (the one with bones and roses) or the twin up hairstyle that, from what I understand, EU had those released in the past.
    Saphree
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Why only list what Eu have and Na doesnt ? Shouldnt it work in both ways ?
    ToksikoSaphree
  • DealerDealer
    Madcobra wrote: »
    Why only list what Eu have and Na doesnt ? Shouldnt it work in both ways ?

Both ways is fine, however EU didn't seem to be missing too much and there seems to already be a few threads on what is still missing.
    But one thread with everything would be nice.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited March 9, 2017
    I doubt anyone will make full list of missing events or items . But since this thread was made alleredy and i dont see any others in this topic then it would be nice to think about it , ty
    Soany
  • ToksikoToksiko
    edited March 13, 2017
    Well for sure, there is a lot of things missing on both versions. I'm not trying to tell if it's better here or here or if it's missing a lot more here or here.
    I'm just asking things i would like to have too because now we are on the same version of the game, so i think it's worth to try to ask!
  • ToksikoToksiko
    Bump! + edit with emblem! ;)
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375

Didn't EU send you the old server/client/database files?
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    ^ +top .... i aleredy gave up after reading EU got more sets then NA haha and laughed kinda
    Toksiko