[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

What do you guys get from the +10 to +15 box?

Comments

• SoulnessSoulness
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    so far ppl seems to get +10 coupon and then yell yolo and hit +13 and +14
  • ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    Know three people, they totaled 73 +10s and nothing above it. Didn't even see a +11 from any of the groups I mingle within either. Something seems off.
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    Ellease wrote: »
    Know three people, they totaled 73 +10s and nothing above it. Didn't even see a +11 from any of the groups I mingle within either. Something seems off.

Yeah the rates for +10 coupon was significantly higher than previous boxes.
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    3 boxes opened, 3 +10s. Still 4 left to waste but nothing to use them on yet, so I'll wait.
  • BarracksBarracks
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    3 boxes opened, 3 +10s. Still 4 left to waste but nothing to use them on yet, so I'll wait.

I bet my unopened +10 coupon box that all 4 will be +10
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    A lot people I know were only able to +11 their gear or weapons before it boomed with the +10 coupons.
    They tried again and perma boomed.
  • therapistguytherapistguy
    Vindictus Rep: 850
    Where's the option for "I couldn't even get a box because the server was down"?
    Renkotsu
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Mysterious....This option is to complicated to add for the team what killing this game in secret
  • RenkotsuRenkotsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,240

Gotta love the nexon free reward , which you wont get half the time because of the horrible time shedules and the half assed server shitting itself.

Managed to get on once it was 1:00 am server was taking a at 12:00am till god know how long , get in the game get the 10+15 coupon mail it to my main log off , loggin sunday to get the mailed coupon , and all of a sudden the box is no longer the 10_15 reward , but the crappy reward from sunday.Have a nice day
  • RenkotsuRenkotsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,240
    i love the fact that they totally ignored the fact that their whole launcher/server got fucked up . And they wont compensate for it.

That remind me of the 2012 vindictus reward they gave back then yoo had to login from 9:00 pm till 11:00pm and they gave the reward only after 4-10 minute after it was 11:00 pm and most of the time peoples where getting disconnected from the game at 10:50 and never managed to get back in time.

The event was the one that gave a werewolf pet for free as the last reward.
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Ellease wrote: »

Hats off to your friends who average 20 accounts each, that some dedication.
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    got 4+10s, waiting to open 1 more

one of them turned into my first ever 13 +love guess im an arisha main now
    AI7MdKF.png

2 +10 probably gonna be used on premium rookie tunics lol

and last +10 is on my lvl 60 sylas...whom im not excited about leveling tbh
  • RajivrocksRajivrocks
    Vindictus Rep: 905
    So what I gather from this is that they REALLY for the next event NEED to bring back sketchy. I don't mind not knowing before I apply.
  • RakushuRakushu
    Vindictus Rep: 2,125
    +10 coupon
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    One guy claiming in EU he got a +15 coupon. I didnt see it and he didnt link me either. Yet he said he had to level up a char to lvl 80.
  • TheNewKaiTheNewKai
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    +10

11.jpg
    12.jpg
    fail.jpg

Wasn't expecting to make a +12, don't really care that it boomed, it doesn't outbeat my +15 abyss so meh.