[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Servers offline?

Comments

• Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    The best part is when they do get a +15, use it for a week then quit because "the game is too easy now im going to go play bdo".
    MadcobraAnthonytonyboyHally
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Question2 wrote: »
    The best part is when they do get a +15, use it for a week then quit because "the game is too easy now im going to go play bdo".

And when they leech with those + 15 in towns cause still zero skill
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    Madcobra wrote: »
    Question2 wrote: »

And when they leech with those + 15 in towns cause still zero skill

Because you have the skill. You deserve a +15 more than them, was that correct?
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited March 11, 2017
    I dont need +15. . I like challenge . +10 coupon on my only acount its perfect to me o:)
    Soany
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    edited March 11, 2017
    I do believe that people who are going to play the game should be the ones who get +15, yes.

There is no point in people getting +15 and then quitting or just afking. Regardless of skill.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Thats why alts used only for event like this should be banned
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960

You have some kind of vendetta against people with extra accounts or something??
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited March 11, 2017
    Hah ofcourse not . Its not a personal war its just publick thread xD . Im not fan of lags thats all. Im loging in game to play not leech on 10 alts for free +10 coupon sorry
  • DAOWAceDAOWAce
    Vindictus Rep: 1,165
    for those of you who want to get into the game, and are using launcher.

Step 1:

You're somehow not banned yet, and this is still up.

Have Nexon NA's mods actually become decent people?
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited March 11, 2017
    "DAOWAce wrote: »
    "You're somehow not banned yet, and this is still up.

Have Nexon NA's mods actually become decent people?

EU gave the green light to using the direct launch but did say that they could retract their statement at any time. I never saw any redaction from EU. This means that there are probably many EU players that still use direct launch while being unaware that NA told us not to use it. Although I am curious as to why the post hasn't been deleted yet. Did they have a change of heart or did they finally learn how to think logically?

I restate my old post in the form of a screenshot
    http://i.imgur.com/r0R0nYd.png
  • DarickNguyenDarickNguyen
    Vindictus Rep: 870
    About direct launch, EU GM says yes, NA GM says no, oh, and the migration done! and what will we do? Any mod confirms? :#
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460

The alt needs to be level 80+ in order to be used on a level 90 weapon, so...
  • therapistguytherapistguy
    Vindictus Rep: 850
    The server was down at the only time I could play and now I missed it. I had an orange 90 weapon saved for this. Thanks nexon.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited March 12, 2017
    It was fixed after a while from what ive read so you still had chance however i think those players who missed it because of these issues should have some compensation . Not everyone can be loged 24/7 sooo
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    edited March 12, 2017
    It has been fixed in evening for EU, so most of the day is was impossible to get in the game the "proper" way. What if someone works in evenings and plays before going out or in morning? Something should be done about this, because this is certainly not players fault.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    An extra ticket for everyone would be great, but certainly those who couldn't get on because of the server error should be compensated.