[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

What do you guys get from the +10 to +15 box?

Comments

• PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    You know what I got???? I got all +10's on 20 accounts, and I also got an ip ban for logging onto 20 accounts. For reals nexon, I logged them in one by one by hand too .... one at a time. RIP

anyways , I figured how to unban them all, have to change my password , because it gave me error , "logging in from suspicious ip address, please contact customer support". Sent me an email saying that suspicious alert, someone may have hacked your account, and therefore we have locked your account, please reactivate the account if there wasn't an suspicious activity by clicking the link below" +sigh, NEXON WHY, typical nexon ggwp

Hmmm. Interesting that you managed 10 hours worth of login time--30 mins per box across 20 accounts--so quickly. Maybe you just have 5 or 10 computers that you can access at once though...
    Madcobra
  • misakamisakamisakamisaka
    Vindictus Rep: 1,685
    Sort of off topic but since someone mentioned the restore coupons we're getting tomorrow, do those have an expiration date too o: ?
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited March 11, 2017
    +10 coupons have no expiration date i think but im not sure though
    Soany
    Sort of off topic but since someone mentioned the restore coupons we're getting tomorrow, do those have an expiration date too o: ?

No, those coupons don't have an expiration date. +best
  • SoulnessSoulness
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    Ertxz18 wrote: »
    Do the +enhancement coupons expire?

They do, 7days for the box, 30 days for the coupon
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    We currently have 9 trolls around here c:
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    7 accounts, all +10
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    Soulness wrote: »
    Hally wrote: »
    The usual 10.

11 is actually pretty rare...

last time theres quite a lot of +11, i guess not this time +sad

+10s were still far more common than +11s on the last one. Just not as extreme as today's coupon.
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    You know what I got???? I got all +10's on 20 accounts, and I also got an ip ban for logging onto 20 accounts. For reals nexon, I logged them in one by one by hand too .... one at a time. RIP

anyways , I figured how to unban them all, have to change my password , because it gave me error , "logging in from suspicious ip address, please contact customer support". Sent me an email saying that suspicious alert, someone may have hacked your account, and therefore we have locked your account, please reactivate the account if there wasn't an suspicious activity by clicking the link below" +sigh, NEXON WHY, typical nexon ggwp

Hmmm. Interesting that you managed 10 hours worth of login time--30 mins per box across 20 accounts--so quickly. Maybe you just have 5 or 10 computers that you can access at once though...

pretty sure they count down even when not logged in
  • RajivrocksRajivrocks
    Vindictus Rep: 905
    F*ck sake, 5 accounts all +10's. I want that sketchy sh*t back that was way better. and yes the coupons do expire you have 30 days after opening.
    GewelliriousPixelPantsuTabbed
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    edited March 11, 2017
    2edgy4u wrote: »

pretty sure they count down even when not logged in

Correct, all you have to do is login and collect the box from the mail to your inventory.
  • TetsujinTetsujin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,660
    4 coupons (one on each server).

All +10's. :-(
  • EbonwingsEbonwings
    Vindictus Rep: 1,790
    Got a +10.

Punched it to +12 before boom. I am content.
  • KrypticJrKrypticJr
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    y but after 30 days
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited March 11, 2017
    Got a +10 coupon. Used a Premium Enhance Rune and got +11. Yolo'd and got +12. Yolo'd again and got +13. Boomed going +14. Gonna restore it tomorrow with the 50% Restoration Scroll because 14.5K AP sounds much better than having to spend 29K. Overall, I'm happy. Gonna stick with the +13 Braha SS.
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    x4 +10 coupons, one died after 5 fails to +11, one went +11 and failed x2, one went +12 no fails as of right now, one is still +10 and not planning on doing anything to it yet.
  • TabbedTabbed
    Vindictus Rep: 2,420
    edited March 13, 2017
    x6 +10 Coupons tumblr_inline_mm67g0X21I1qz4rgp.png

Got one more to open, am saving it til I get a new weapon

Edit: Make that x7 +10 Coupons tumblr_inline_mm67bmPruV1qz4rgp.png
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    Got the usual +10.

But 11 people got +15? xD
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    On wich server? :o
    edited March 12, 2017
    Obviously this in anecdotal as we don't have enough responses to get a full idea of the rates for the boxes, but they really do appear to be horrible compared to the "sketchy" coupons from last time. It's nice to know what the coupon is before a applying it, but even +11 is so rare from what we're seeing that it's a bit disheartening.