[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Rookie here, enjoying the game so far :D

Comments

• EclipsiaEclipsia
    Vindictus Rep: 660
    Karic wrote: »
    Feel free to join my boats anytime you see them, mostly S2 & S3. I often host QB so ppl can easily access. Welcome to West Server.

what is your Ign? i would love to play with other experience players :D
  • EclipsiaEclipsia
    Here's what i look like now :D
    5ofjCME.png
    SlothPrincess
  • KaricKaric
    Vindictus Rep: 470
    Eclipsia wrote: »
    what is your Ign? i would love to play with other experience players :D
    It's Karic, same as the forum name. :)

Eclipsia
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    Here's what i look like now :D
    5ofjCME.png

That isn't the premium outfitter, is it?

There's just seem to be so few outfitters that look really good on Delia.
    She's too cute so most of the outfitters attempting a sexy/sultry/witch queen style of look fails on her.
    Then the other cute outfitters just doesn't fit her body shape and face well.

I can only imagine how disheartening it would be if I were a Delia main.
  • EclipsiaEclipsia
    premium is those $29 ones right? its not i just did flamenco corsage, Elegant enchantress, flamenco bracelet, midnight cocktail heels. Cant find a bottom that goes well with the enchantress... as an outfitter at least as for inner I am sad that Delia's don't have jungle heart inner +sad
  • KritterKritter
    Vindictus Rep: 715
    I come and go in this game, but enjoy myself immensely every time I come back. So nice that game is being updated with new content and features, compared to other games I play.
  • CessaCessa
    premium is those $29 ones right? its not i just did flamenco corsage, Elegant enchantress, flamenco bracelet, midnight cocktail heels. Cant find a bottom that goes well with the enchantress... as an outfitter at least as for inner I am sad that Delia's don't have jungle heart inner +sad

The new outfitter is spectacular on Delia. +love
    I'm still not sure if I should go with similar colored leggings for the inner or go Arisha K-pop star styled legs. +shy

The premium outfitter is important for the game because it gives +2 balance and 10% faster movement speed in town.
    While not game breaking they are nice to have. Especially if you are willing to spend money on the game.
  • EclipsiaEclipsia
    Now i know what enchanting/enhancing is like ... Thanks to the help of players that are helping me so much!
    threw about 40m/ $8 in just trying to put a Righteous es in my Bastard Sword already and i am not pleased at all! Just complaining about it.... but a 5th time might work even if the chances are 38~39% statistics should be statistics right?
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited March 28, 2017
    Nope my friend failed this scroll over 10 times , i personnally failed enthusiastic and echo the most times as i remember it was over 10 times for one piece , so what statistic u talk about? There is no statisticks i think , matter of luck or whatever , some players can put scroll at first time some at 5 and some can fail over 10 times
    Eclipsia
  • CessaCessa
    edited March 28, 2017
    Now i know what enchanting/enhancing is like ... Thanks to the help of players that are helping me so much!
    threw about 40m/ $8 in just trying to put a Righteous es in my Bastard Sword already and i am not pleased at all! Just complaining about it.... but a 5th time might work even if the chances are 38~39% statistics should be statistics right?

Whoa, whoa...

You can't say stuff like that on here. It'll get you banned and most of the community will turn against you saying you can't have an opinion on the RNG of this game unless your opinion is
    -I like the RNG.
    -The RNG is Vindictus and it's okay.

The community doesn't like people who complain about the RNG in Vindictus.

Trust me, I experienced it first-hand. LOL
    Also, something about Asians and RNG and westerners and RNG...
    EclipsiaArishaL
  • EclipsiaEclipsia
    @Cessa well then i shall keep my mouth shut. +quiet i have been getting good stuff from raids just that scroll takes a bite in my resources as well as others. but its a cycle in this game as far as i see it. you lose some you win some. #nogutsnonglory
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    @Cessa well then i shall keep my mouth shut. +quiet i have been getting good stuff from raids just that scroll takes a bite in my resources as well as others. but its a cycle in this game as far as i see it. you lose some you win some. #nogutsnonglory

Please don't take a comment like that seriously. Constructive criticism is always okay on these forums.
  • EclipsiaEclipsia
    For vip 2 days; when is the best time to use it for 2x raids i mean everything resets at 10:00 AM PST. I am trying to aim for 3 days before it expires
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    If you use it at say midnight Eastern you'd have that day until reset, a full day of use, and then 11 hours after the last reset to play more. Something like that gets you three days worth of raids out of it.
    Eclipsia
  • ArishaLArishaL
    Vindictus Rep: 1,100
    Cessa wrote: »

Whoa, whoa...

You can't say stuff like that on here. It'll get you banned and most of the community will turn against you saying you can't have an opinion on the RNG of this game unless your opinion is
    -I like the RNG.
    -The RNG is Vindictus and it's okay.

The community doesn't like people who complain about the RNG in Vindictus.

Trust me, I experienced it first-hand. LOL
    Also, something about Asians and RNG and westerners and RNG...

I failed Echoing ES on my gloves 13 times using premium enchant runes at 39-40% every time before it finally stuck. Not saying you'll end up having the same luck I did but then again you just might. Hope you got deep pockets.