[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Pls Bring Back Violet Witch Boxes With Coupons

LunearaLuneara
Vindictus Rep: 1,140
edited November 30, 2016 in Suggestions and Feedback
Hello,

I would like to ask to bring back the Violet Witch Boxes. But please give us the NA event boxes in which we can obtain 1-3 Witch's Tears per box & the exchange shop.
Even if those are more expensive than the EU boxes you can at least exchange coupons in the end to get the set you like after spending a certain amount of money.

source: http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/5585/coming-soon-violet-witch
ErinieIdazedgumballPixelPantsuDelterosVoldaireKirua

Comments

• ErinieIErinieI
    Vindictus Rep: 2,380
    edited November 30, 2016
    Please support.
  • LuckyPunchLuckyPunch
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Yeah! I want it too pls +1
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    I need this. I want that Trivene set for my Evie!
    ArellaRoth
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    I'd rather just get the succubus queen boxes since we basically just had these boxes. I get that they were $5 a piece and extremely unreasonable to buy, since we didn't even get the coupon shop along with it, but it seems redundant to have the same gacha appear twice.

Either way, if we d get this, can Nexon make ALL the outfits tradeable via the marketplace and mail? It would be a much bigger incentive for people to buy these if they know that even if they get an outfit they don't want or already have, they can just sell it to someone who does.

Delteros
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    Need elchulus wings box back, I had enough Tieve...
    ..but Trivene is fine.
    Delteros
  • DelterosDelteros
    Vindictus Rep: 2,855
    MochiSweet

Need elchulus wings box back, I had enough Tieve...
    ..but Trivene is fine.
    Yeah even the scarlet flutes were good, at least there was a guaranteed chance of getting the wings.
  • TsiiiTsiii
    Vindictus Rep: 2,175
    Frankly, if they made everything tradeable, I might actually bother buying a few more boxes, but getting a bunch of male outfits when I have no male chars is kind of silly...
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    edited November 30, 2016
    Maybe Nexon will start listening to its customers more readily before the new spate of MMOs come out...
  • KiruaKirua
    Vindictus Rep: 1,330
    edited December 1, 2016
    +1 The black friday box was a scam so please, would be nice to get these boxes again (with airtight sets/item aswell, maybe?)
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Hello there . Is there is a small chance for future that avatars like : special trivene witch set , Special Tieve set , Special Captain Keaghan set , Special Stadium set and Special Field set , could be treadable ? There is many players i bet who still had unpacked and not used avatars of those because or they got twice the same set or they got set for male character only while they play with female only or they got avatar for female character only when they play with male one and they dont want to make new character , level it and start whole this work from the beginning just to use avatars from Violet Witch box . Specially when i have aleredy 4 female characters and cant use Special keaghan set for any of them . Did aleredy enough of work on those 4 and dont feel like making new when game is half empty...
  • ToksikoToksiko
    Vindictus Rep: 730
    That's the big problem for those boxes yes...
    There is a small chance to send it to your friends or other account if you send a ticket when the event is up.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    i aleredy sended ticket about it and no there is no chance for now to send them to other acount , thats why i mad ethat thread
  • ToksikoToksiko
    Vindictus Rep: 730
    Madcobra wrote: »
    i aleredy sended ticket about it and no there is no chance for now to send them to other acount , thats why i mad ethat thread

Yes yes, that's why i said it was just possible during the event. :/
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    No even then on eu it wasnt possible