[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Broken char with a copy of me joining a game?

EvilmonkeyZiomEvilmonkeyZiom
Vindictus Rep: 300
edited March 6, 2017 in Bug Reporting
gDHCWVa.jpg

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    It hapends sometimes when party member get disconnected on boat or kicked
  • EvilmonkeyZiomEvilmonkeyZiom
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Apparently its a person in a guild who was doing it all day.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Bug for fun? I suggest to send report file
    Soany
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    happened to me twice in the last 7 days, but today i got this with an "unauthorized program detected", i had the usual stuffs open D:
    (vindi, opera,discord,corsairlink V4, avast, systemcare 10pro,skype, nvidia experience and CPU Boss)
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Zuzuk wrote: »
    happened to me twice in the last 7 days, but today i got this with an "unauthorized program detected", i had the usual stuffs open D:
    (vindi, opera,discord,corsairlink V4, avast, systemcare 10pro,skype, nvidia experience and CPU Boss)

Did u got banned?
    Soany
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    No, but im sure theres something somwhere keeping track of everytime you get that error, and i fear someday ill reach enough errors to get a ban so i better start crying now ( ?)qq
    I just downloaded vindi like 3 days ago, im innocent T_T
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited March 8, 2017
    awhhh if you innocent you will be fine no worry , but i dont understand first you wrote that hapends to you twice in the past 7 days , and now you wrote you downloaded vindi like 3 days ago o:)