[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Can't Join Guild

SintinelaSintinela
Vindictus Rep: 100
in Guild and Raid Recruitment
HI, does anyone know why i can't Join or ewen in find Guild i cant find my frends Guild (((Lietuviu_Guildas))) +he can't inv me....why???

Comments

• CorelessCoreless
    Vindictus Rep: 790
    Check if: you are not already in a guild; you didn't already apply to a guild; your friends aren't on a different server of the game; the name of the guild is correct.
  • SintinelaSintinela
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    yes guild name good, no im not in other guilds, no i dont apply to others guilds, he is in same server he helps me lvl up. GOSH... I hate this, i need now play from beginer. when in EU i was epic strong, awsome items, 90kk. and now nothing!!!.... How find My guild :( :'(
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    First of all he won't be able to invite you because the invite button doesn't work.

Secondly a question: you don't find the guild in the guild search, the subscription button is disabled or he can't accept your application? Also is there any message in the chat when you try to apply?
    Madcobra
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    ^ like lady wrote , or just send ticket