[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Gifting Runes and Unbinds through the Depot

ChaeldarChaeldar
Vindictus Rep: 1,465
edited March 4, 2017 in General Discussion
So...are we getting this? It was already confirmed by Ehgess that this is totally fine, but it defeats the point of having the system if you can't trade the items most people want. He also mentioned he talked about this with the staff already but it would be nice if we could get a proper response about it and hopefully be able to gift every item on the Depot.

Comments

• PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Runes are already able to be gifted so long as you use prepaid. I don't recall unbinds being capable of being sent as gifts prior.
  • ChaeldarChaeldar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,465
    Runes are already able to be gifted so long as you use prepaid. I don't recall unbinds being capable of being sent as gifts prior.

I asked people on NA if they could gift through prepaid, they said no. NX sellers in EU are also not selling runes because they can't gift them, and they're selling prepaid.
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    edited March 5, 2017
    I sold enhance runes through nx, perhaps you mean enchant runes?(didn't try gifting those yet) And I just heard that Unbinds are not giftable, if that's true then I think that they should be made giftable.