[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Neamhain Solo Clear NA 550 Attack Limit Release

Tpyop0Tpyop0
Vindictus Rep: 1,655
in General Discussion
NA East. Longsword Fiona. Completed on 3-2-17 with 550 Attack Limit Release, capped Bal/Crit/ATT, and 91 ASP. It took many hours of practice but I'm pleased with the experience and results overall. Mysterious Cat Statue was used in place of Succubus Fang to buy myself the extra 3-4 minutes needed to complete the raid within the time limit. I was originally going to wait for the +500 Attack Limit Release event epaulet for a serious attempt but this practice run with Mysterious Cat Statue turned out to be a clear. Character stats are shown at the end of the video. I'll probably post one more video with upgraded stats in the near future.

TheDayInLoveYuria100ZaytiatusOkatsuMonohaQuinqueKING3RDelterosFuzetsuMrGoldand 10 others.

Comments

• OkatsuOkatsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,665
    You're out of your mind.
  • MonohaMonoha
    Vindictus Rep: 1,485
    I agree, you're insane. Congratulation, glad people told me you were buying Mysterious Shard lol.
  • AnnerAnner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,935
    Very very well done!
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Well done! :)
  • FuzetsuFuzetsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    Keep it up!
  • MrGoldMrGold
    Vindictus Rep: 1,490
    Grats on 1st NA solo. Still planning on reaching 1K Att limit release?
  • PeggiePeggie
    Vindictus Rep: 870
    what a god
  • Tpyop0Tpyop0
    Thanks, folks.

MrGold wrote: »
    Grats on 1st NA solo. Still planning on reaching 1K Att limit release?

I'll continue to gather Mysterious Shards but at a much slower rate since I no longer have an immediate need for it. I plan to try a few things to increase the server's (and at the same time my) supply of Mysterious Shards.
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    What's ur Computer's specs? CPU/GPU/MB/Display?
  • KuraiHotaruKuraiHotaru
    Vindictus Rep: 1,435
    well done!
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    Much better than the other thread showcasing max damage reflect and zero gameplay.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    edited March 4, 2017
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    Much better than the other thread showcasing max damage reflect and zero gameplay.

we need whale like that to keep supporting the game, and gold sellers xD
  • BreadmanBreadman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    Wow nice Tpy, good job!
  • Tpyop0Tpyop0
    Cloakshire wrote: »
    What's ur Computer's specs? CPU/GPU/MB/Display?

Both my CPU and GPU are 4-5 years old. i7 2600K overclocked to 4,600 Mhz with 16gig RAM. I guess I'll do a little PSA about video recording since I didn't know about this 2 weeks ago. Radeon has its own version of video recording software (like NVIDIA's Shadowplay) called Relive that utilizes mostly the GPU instead of the CPU. An old timer like me is used to Fraps that kills CPU performance and generates video clips that are enormous in size. Not knowing about Relive is why the graphic settings on my first Neamhain video is so low.
    Delteros
  • ScevityScevity
    Vindictus Rep: 975
    edited March 5, 2017
    Amazing!

At the same time, makes me feel a bit sad that I'll never get the stats to do this.
  • MiracleMiracle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,580
    edited March 5, 2017
    Scevity wrote: »
    Amazing!

At the same time, makes me feel a bit sad that I'll never get the stats to do this.

EVERYONE WILL GET WHAT THEY DESERVE +cry
    Eventually.