[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Rank the characters/weapons by difficulty

Comments

• PurePure
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    This is very silly, comparing classes like that, especially when some people have a mindset like "Scythe Evie is Lynn Beta"...

To be honest, even comparing the 2 of the Evie's weapons is hard... Because, you know, staff is so hard because of its cooldowns and so on...

I wouldn't compare especially melee to ranged characters.
  • ZupseroZupsero
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    i only played lynn at 90 with raiding etc, so i cant compare. but lynn is definitely the hardest charcter i ever played in any mmo or rpg, and i challange myself to perform well.

i guess you can go in cruisecontrol with any character and get carried tho
  • LavonneLavonne
    Vindictus Rep: 1,645
    Everybody thinks their main class is no less than brain surgery\rocket science difficulty. How surprising. Reminds me of those moms who tell their kids they're the best in the world.

Like seriously, all those people saying Hurk is rocket science or that Kai is quantum physics, you're just reaching. Everybody could dig into the nitty-gritty of every class and make the same argument.

Scythe Evie: oh if you really want to maximize damage you need to learn the timings of Arcane Gate, position yourself and Void Star management
    Shift Vella: oh if you really want to maximize damage you need to do chain x-cuts and position with the direction keys and so on
    Shift Fiona: oh if you really want to maximize damage you need to deflect, double arma kick, shield-cancel and feather-cancel and all that

So no, your Kai or Hurk ain't special. Everybody could reach and say their class is brain surgery.
    FunnyGuy112GewelliriousjjXNephilius
  • AeledingAeleding
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    Barely anyone is good/trying hard enough to maximize their char potential anyway. At least in EU the amount of people that have 'mastered' their class can be counted on one hand per class (talking about EU because i have 0 experience about endgame in NA servers whatsoever, dunno how it is for you guys)

It used to not be the case back before ignition and revolution updates, but then the game became relatively easy and people couldn't bother doing that (mastering their classes) simply because they didn't have to.
    This topic would have been kind of relevant back then, but now people don't have to try that hard for everything, so they end up being lazy, except for neamhain i suppose, but then it's only one(two :p ) boss(es) so it's hard to tell, because some chars have it way easier on this boss than others, so it's not really fair to compare classes based on one dungeon
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    Just play everyone and get the most gameplay out of what this game has to offer.
    GewelliriousjjXHawkaiGough
  • SamalenkoSamalenko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    in Neamhain, among the classes I have played. Fiona is the hardest. Easiest would be delia and arisha
    Gewellirious
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    edited March 5, 2017
    Lavonne wrote: »
    Everybody thinks their main class is no less than brain surgery\rocket science difficulty.

Your assumption is incorrect because Hurk is not my character.
    Also, no one is trying to draw comparisons to surgery or physics except for you.

=============

But really, before you open your mouth again do go play ALL of the characters to near endgame and then come back and tell me which one was the most difficult.
    I have every character at level 90 and the hardest to play well is Hurk. That's where I draw my experience from.

And a final refute for your idiotic post, I main chainblade Vella. I rate her below Staff Evie and above Kai in terms of difficulty. These three being below all of the other melee dependent classes.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Staff Evie is hardest because she has to constantly watch out to not burn/electrocute/freeze herself as opposed to everyone just having to worry about giving themselves a lil' flesh wound.
    I guess Scythe Evie can count too because she can accidentally get stuck in another dimension if she's not careful >>
    HawkaiGoughGewelliriousAnthonytonyboy
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited March 5, 2017
    Not sure if it is just me, but usually the hardest character is the one that you aren't familiar with/haven't spent enough time on because most of the time you're playing the character that is most geared on your account. Difficulty is determined by how long one has spent playing x character. For example, a new player decides to create a Lann. They might say that playing Lann is difficult to play, however, a player that has played as Lann for many years might say otherwise. Difficulty is also determined by the dungeon you play. Difficulty will always be different in that department; you can play the easiest character, but struggle in x dungeon because the difficulty in dungeon varies per character.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Lavonne wrote: »
    Everybody thinks their main class is no less than brain surgery\rocket science difficulty. How surprising. Reminds me of those moms who tell their kids they're the best in the world.

Like seriously, all those people saying Hurk is rocket science or that Kai is quantum physics, you're just reaching. Everybody could dig into the nitty-gritty of every class and make the same argument.

Scythe Evie: oh if you really want to maximize damage you need to learn the timings of Arcane Gate, position yourself and Void Star management
    Shift Vella: oh if you really want to maximize damage you need to do chain x-cuts and position with the direction keys and so on
    Shift Fiona: oh if you really want to maximize damage you need to deflect, double arma kick, shield-cancel and feather-cancel and all that

So no, your Kai or Hurk ain't special. Everybody could reach and say their class is brain surgery.

In before people storm into this thread and rant "kai is Baby mode" *chuckles and sips tea*
  • AimAndKillAimAndKill
    Vindictus Rep: 1,590
    Honestly, spear lann and Lynn are the clear winners here when it comes to difficulty.