[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

+ Raid bonuses/Events not applying to Neamhain

BeepBeepImAJeepBeepBeepImAJeep
Vindictus Rep: 1,150
edited February 28, 2017 in Bug Reporting
So far i noticed that during +2 additional raid battle events and vip buff do not apply to the Dungeon called "Sinister Sea".
It is a raid battle, so why won't those affect it?
Is it a bug or is it intended to work like that?

If it's intended, then please fix the descriptions of additional raid events and vip buff.

Comments

• Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    @BeepBeepImAJeep VIP and VVIP services allow you to do an extra regular run of Sinister Sea.
    However, Guild run and coupon run are unnaffected by VIP and VVIP services, since those runs themselves are already extra runs that you can perform.
    With that being said:
    -You can regularly do 3 times Sinister Sea per week (1 regular, 1 guild, 1 coupon|1+1+1=3)
    -You can do 4 times Sinister Sea per week using VIP or VVIP services (2 regular,, 1 guild, 1 coupon|2+1+1=4)

The description of VIP and VVIP are fine, you just needed to understand the concept and nature of this "Redeemers Battle System" that is slightly different from our regular battles and raids.

As for the event raid bonus, when it was up, I didn't care to notice if it would increase Neamhain run count as well, I was busy doing other stuff, so if someone else can fill that up for me please do so.
  • BeepBeepImAJeepBeepBeepImAJeep
    edited March 2, 2017
    @BeepBeepImAJeep VIP and VVIP services allow you to do an extra regular run of Sinister Sea.
    However, Guild run and coupon run are unnaffected by VIP and VVIP services, since those runs themselves are already extra runs that you can perform.
    With that being said:
    -You can regularly do 3 times Sinister Sea per week (1 regular, 1 guild, 1 coupon|1+1+1=3)
    -You can do 4 times Sinister Sea per week using VIP or VVIP services (2 regular,, 1 guild, 1 coupon|2+1+1=4)

The description of VIP and VVIP are fine, you just needed to understand the concept and nature of this "Redeemers Battle System" that is slightly different from our regular battles and raids.

As for the event raid bonus, when it was up, I didn't care to notice if it would increase Neamhain run count as well, I was busy doing other stuff, so if someone else can fill that up for me please do so.

No, this week i've completed 1 regular run without vip buff and i can still do another regular one. Whether or not vip is active, we can manage to do 2 regular runs, 1 guild, 1 coupon.

So if Vip/VVip buffs were to work there, we would be able to do 2 + 1 regular battles +1 coupon +1 guild, making it 5 "Sinister Sea" runs per week.

Here are the screenshots without vip/vvip buff applied while opening a regular S.S. battle:

Board: http://i64.tinypic.com/2wp05td.jpg

Boat: http://i67.tinypic.com/6s6p8y.jpg

• MasterBaiterMasterBaiter
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    We could use a confirmation from GM about this matter, since the raid is popular, and more clear answers would be nice
  • EhgessEhgess
    Vindictus Rep: 2,910
    Member, Nexon
    The event doesn't apply to weekly raids.
    Ehgess wrote: »
    The event doesn't apply to weekly raids.

What about vip buff? The description says: "1 additional run on all limited battles".

• PurePure
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    edited March 4, 2017
    I think VIP used to add +1 raid departure to royal army that is to weekly raids (at least in the past they were weekly, I believe)...? But I don't know, maybe only +1/+2 raid departure events did...
    Please check if the vip/vvip buffs are supposed to work only on daily raids.
    The descriptions should be revised to prevent these sorts of misunderstandings.