[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

95 Lvl content and Hurk 2nd wep release

NephiliusNephilius
Vindictus Rep: 410
edited March 3, 2017 in Future Content
Hello,

I just wonder if there is any specific time announced for 95 level content release or Teide Hurk? Whenever i search web about that i couldn't find a satisfying info about it. Any news you might be heard of ?

Comments

• MylewMylew
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    Yes
  • NephiliusNephilius
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    Mylew wrote: »
    Yes

and?
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    Most people will probably *predict* around the summer for lev 95 content,but there is no indication so ever about therelease yet.

For Hurk,it shoul technically be after the lev 95 update,but Fiona had 2 of her revamps way ahead of time so you never know.Other characters had thier revamp very late too,there is no way to tell for now.
  • MacDBMacDB
    Vindictus Rep: 625
    May.
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    We still have some small updates left, including one Smash (Alban Fiesta, nothing but just two minigames), some balance changes (I think we got them all already), Ceara side story quest, Succy pet gacha (could have its own month), then lvl 95 and finally Hurk's 2nd weapon. This March we might see some new content in KR too.
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    We still have some small updates left, including one Smash (Alban Fiesta, nothing but just two minigames), some balance changes (I think we got them all already), Ceara side story quest, Succy pet gacha (could have its own month), then lvl 95 and finally Hurk's 2nd weapon. This March we might see some new content in KR too.

Guess they gonna throw us the minigames at a point when we don't have any updates anymore, too bad since I couldn't really care less about those, better bring in the tweaks such as revamped scrolls + enchant/enhance stuff.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    This March we might see some new content in KR too.

This is what i am waiting for. Im honestly hoping for more Ceara side story.
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    tfw lynns 2nd weapon is going to get scrapped and turn into a new character
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    @Suhpreme Lynn is going to get a 2nd weapon, they just don't know what weapon to give her.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Suhpreme wrote: »
    tfw lynns 2nd weapon is going to get scrapped and turn into a new character

If anything DerpCat would probably take one of the new character concepts they teased at and give it to Lynn as a second weapon like they did with Hurk. They specifically said that they were going to focus on 2nd weapons for a while before considering new characters.