[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

QueenElettra's Weaponsmith Crafting Service

MissElettraMissElettra
Vindictus Rep: 1,050
in Europe Marketplace Auctions
You are a new player of Vindictus and you need a weapon?
You have broke your weapon with grandpa Ferghus or uncle Brynn?
You don't want to farm tons of AP for restore a weapon?
You have a weapon but you need a better one?

QueenElettra is here to help you!
I'm selling Weaponsmith Service.

What is Weaponsmith Service?
With Weaponsmith i can craft almost all weapon ( also lvl 70-80-90 ones) without expensive NPC crafting fees.

What advantages there are with this service?
There are many advantages: first of all i can craft weapon with superior quality (3-4-5* star)against NPC craft that are always 2*, and you don't have the expensive fees for each craft you need, like the 350.000 gold requested from Dianann for a lvl90 weapon.

Sounds good, but where is your profit?
I have a small fee for each craft you ask me: 50.000 gold. ALWAYS 50.000 gold, also with a 3/4/5* quality. BUT if weapon are 1*, i'll ask you only the price of item needed for craft, and there are NO FEE

You convinced me, how we can deal?
1st WAY: I'll buy from MarketPlace each item needed for craft(cheaper one) , then i'll cod you for the sums of each pieces needed + 50.000 gold for me.
2nd WAY: You can give me all or also a part of item needed, and after craft, i'll cod you the weapon with the costs incurred + 50.000 gold for me.
WARNING: If you buy the pieces from MarketPlace, will be bound to you so you can't send it to me.

If interested, you can contact me here or in game, both with mail or pm:
IGN: QueenElettra ( Main, Vella )
IGN: xXxSarahxXx ( Alt, Evie )

Comments

• MissElettraMissElettra
    Service up! Contact me also if you are looking for a specific weapon,maybe i have something for you.
  • MissElettraMissElettra
    Service Available!

Contact me also if you are looking for a specific weapon,maybe i have something for you.
  • MissElettraMissElettra
    Service Available!

Contact me also if you are looking for a specific weapon,maybe i have something for you:
    IGN: QueenElettra ( Main, Vella )
    IGN: xXxSarahxXx ( Alt, Evie )