[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Saygo : Super week ticket event clarification

Question2Question2
Vindictus Rep: 3,235
in General Discussion
@Saygo : Some of these prices seem really really odd.

From the announcement :
1x Ticket: 4x Merc Recovery Potions Plus (Gift)
1x Ticket: 1x Goddess Grace (Party, Gift)

3x Ticket: Permanent Inner Armor Coupon <--- No time limit mentioned
3x Ticket: Premium Enhancement Rune
3x Ticket: Premium Enchant Rune
3x Ticket: Gear Protection Rune (+10-12)
3x Ticket: Goibhniu's Enhancement Stone

Players can only get a maximum of 8 tickets for this event.

In comparison :

5 normal merc recovery pots that last for 2 days can be bought for 150 AP in the ap shop. 15 non-time limited merc recovery plus potions cost 990 NX in the supply depot.

3x party graces can be bought for 1,000 ap or roughly 330 ap each in the ap shop. 1 party grace costs 660 NX in the suppler depot.

1 party grace for 1 super week ticket doesnt sound right. Is the quantity correct? The same goes for 4x merc recovery potions (plus) for 1 ticket. 4x merc recovery potions (plus) are about 300 NX in the supply depot.

I mean, look at the 3x ticket rewards. Premium runes cost 15k NX (or more) and need 3 tickets to buy. But the 1x ticket rewards all cost less than 1k nx to buy in the suppy depot.

The "permanent inner armor coupon" is particularly confusing. It costs 3 tickets to buy, and the announcement implies it is the permanent version (the announcement does not list a time limit for it), but the event shop shows it as a 7 day coupon. A 7 day inner armor coupon costs less than 1,000 ap to buy in the AP shop. If it was a non-time limited permanent inner armor coupon, the 3x ticket price would make sense, but for a 7 day permanent inner armor coupon? Im pretty sure someone made a huge mistake with this somewhere. Either with the pricing or the item itself. Is it supposed to be a non-time limited coupon, or is it supposed to be cheaper in price?

Also 3x ticket for ONE Goibhniu's enhancement stone has to be a mistake. You get 5 of them in the unification package (along with two runes and other goodies) for 5,900 NX. This isnt even bringing up the fact that statistically, a premium enhancement rune would be a better deal than one Goibniu stone.

@Saygo : Any chance you can double check to see if anything is wrong here please?

Also, the description for the "Gear protection rune" is somewhat confusing. If i have a +12 weapon, can i still use the rune on it when trying to +13 it? Or only when I'm trying to go from +11 -> +12?

Comments

• BullBull
    Vindictus Rep: 1,060
    The inner armor coupon only last 7 days, but the inner armor u get from using it is permanent. I'm sure 7 days is enough time for u to decide which inner to get right?

As for the Goibhnius stones, why are u comparing it to 5,900 NX package, its just free stuff. Last for the protection rune, it's exactly as it says, you can only use it from (+10 - 12), and if it fails, it drops 3 levels.
    Tabbed
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Good to know the inner is a actually perm. Been wondering about that but never bothered to ask.
  • TetsujinTetsujin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,660
    I think the 1x Ticket items were just meant to be consolation prizes.

The idea, I think, is that they want people to only get 2 of the 3x ticket items & then they're giving away 2 'extra' tickets for players who miss out on tickets due to being too busy, forgetting to login etc.

So, they don't really intend people to actually spend 3 or more tickets on the merc pots or graces. These items are only there so people with extra tickets don't feel that the tickets are totally wasted.
    hi5josh
  • Question2Question2
    edited March 2, 2017
    Bull wrote: »
    The inner armor coupon only last 7 days, but the inner armor u get from using it is permanent. I'm sure 7 days is enough time for u to decide which inner to get right?

As for the Goibhnius stones, why are u comparing it to 5,900 NX package, its just free stuff. Last for the protection rune, it's exactly as it says, you can only use it from (+10 - 12), and if it fails, it drops 3 levels.

The inner armor thing isnt clear. This would hardly be the first time that someone has gotten screwed over by vauge wording. Imagine if someone bought the coupon thinking it worked as you said...only to find out that the inner armor only lasts 7 days. I doubt the GMs would refund the tickets because "some guy on the forum said it worked like this and it didn't."

Its perfectly valid to compare a item that costs 3 tickets to another item of the same cost. One Goibhniu stone definately isn't worth 3 tickets. I have a suspicion that it was supposed to be more than one (maybe a pack of 5 or something) but someone made a typo when setting up the event shop.

Hopefully we can get some official clarification here.
  • ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    The coupon lasts for 7 days, but on check-out, you select the permanent option and use this coupon to receive the inner permanently. This is done so you can't save it for a future inner.

UPVNoHv.png
    This was purchased using this method, and has no time restrictions.

Goibhniu stones were sold for 990 NX in the past and are considered the least valuable (cost-wise) of the super prizes.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Can confirm that the inner is permanent. I've gotten them on multiple chars already. Valid questions about the items I get, but why so much complaining over very good rewards that are a bonus on top of the daily items given out each weekend? Permanent Inner coupons are often requested and they are quite rare, as are the +11 runes, which have the benefit of being usable more than once on success.

You already made one thread specifically to complain about what are pretty great rewards. The veiled attempts to do so in this one are kind of weak. If you don't enjoy the game, the events, the community, why do you add so much stress to your life by playing? Just have some fun.
  • Question2Question2
    edited March 3, 2017
    Can confirm that the inner is permanent. I've gotten them on multiple chars already. Valid questions about the items I get, but why so much complaining over very good rewards that are a bonus on top of the daily items given out each weekend? Permanent Inner coupons are often requested and they are quite rare, as are the +11 runes, which have the benefit of being usable more than once on success.

You already made one thread specifically to complain about what are pretty great rewards. The veiled attempts to do so in this one are kind of weak. If you don't enjoy the game, the events, the community, why do you add so much stress to your life by playing? Just have some fun.

>pointing out that some of the event items seem to have inaccurate prices or quantity is complaining
    >that blatant fanboyism

Not everything is complaining.

Still would like to know if the gear protection rune works on +12 items or not...
    Goibhniu stones were sold for 990 NX in the past and are considered the least valuable (cost-wise) of the super prizes.

Thanks for proving my point that the stone prices/quantity appears to be incorrect.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    edited March 3, 2017
    If you want to know how the rune works you could look in the threads where it was already explained. I am far from a fanboy. I call Nexon out on their crap, but I'm not going to green light your complaints, whining, and laziness. I've yet to see a post from you that's positive when it comes to this game. If you dislike it that much then just stop playing.
    LoLoBootyKaramyth
  • Question2Question2
    If you want to know how the rune works you could look in the threads where it was already explained. I am far from a fanboy. I call Nexon out on their crap, but I'm not going to green light your complaints, whining, and laziness. I've yet to see a post from you that's positive when it comes to this game. If you dislike it that much then just stop playing.

>asking for clarification is whining

Yeaaaa I will give you a 1/10 thats the best I can do.

Still waiting for official clarification btw.