[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Server stability issues

PomPom
Vindictus Rep: 1,385
edited February 28, 2017 in Tech Support
Hello.

I've been having some SERIOUS stability issues recently, and was wondering if anyone had the same. The issue i am talking about is when the game randomly throws you back to the home screen (displaying neamhaim) and gives you the following message:

"Connection with the game server disconnected due to a network error."

I have always had super good internet connection and have always used a cable, which never gave me any issues at all, so I am pretty sure that is not the issue here.
It seems to occur roughly every 5-10 minutes, and sometimes every 40-50 minutes. I've failed 4 neamhaim runs because I disconnected every time, and it's driving me nuts. Does anyone else have these issues, or perhaps a fix?

1. Do you have stability issues?47 votes
    1. Yes
       72% (34 votes)
    2. No
       28% (13 votes)

Comments

• ChaeldarChaeldar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,465
    What the hell is up with this error? I've never had this error before the merge, now I get it even when I'm trying to login.
  • SekaiizSekaiiz
    Vindictus Rep: 2,290
    Seeing as how EU uses Amazon's servers, I wouldnt be surprised if this was the main issue of outage for EU :

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2017/02/28/amazons-cloud-service-goes-down-sites-scramble/98530914/
  • PomPom
    Sekaiiz wrote: »
    Seeing as how EU uses Amazon's servers, I wouldnt be surprised if this was the main issue of outage for EU :

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2017/02/28/amazons-cloud-service-goes-down-sites-scramble/98530914/

But then it should have been over by now no? And it still isn't ;/
  • NorithNorith
    Vindictus Rep: 520
    YES, YES, finally a thread about this issue!
    I never had it before, now since the migration I constantly have random disconnections.

It's frustrating when you were kicked out of the party in the middle of raids session or just waiting for Neamhain battle result.
    ChibiMoguri
  • CorelessCoreless
    Vindictus Rep: 790
    I only met this problem several times, when I let my account open for the Migration Event. It does not always occur, though. I didn't have the issue while playing the game or participating into a dudgeon/raid. Whilst we have the problem, we can conclude that the problem is server related. But due to the difference of it to some of us, we can also assume that the computer/settings/internet of every individual is playing a role in the issue, too. That's, at least, my opinion.
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    Ygf0H3e.png
    fhI4FgH.gif
  • KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495
    It's also happening on East Server. There are some failed boat creation attempt and failed login attempts that didn't happen before two days ago. Our guild storage is also can't load right now which probably initially caused by the server lag and now doesn't sync right.
  • PomPom
    T2poh00.jpg

SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE ME
    AnthonytonyboyNekoKoalaChibiMoguri
  • KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495
    Looks like the Auth Server took a dive. I guess we'll have to wait till someone is awake and restart the service.
  • NekoKoalaNekoKoala
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    I have been playing fine till few days ago. I had a very slow internet before 7mb . Few days ago finally after many years a 100mb fibra came to our city, so ofc i have took it. Since we have put this 100mb connection on, Vindictus started to DC every 5-10 min always. I have other games open op along with Vindi, Gw2,B&S, OW and none of them DC, just Vindi.

How can i fix it? I cannot play at all like this. Time i log i already DC. :<
  • ChibiMoguriChibiMoguri
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    edited December 29, 2017
    Did anyone find a fix for that Bullshit? I'm experiencing the Issue since around Summer, and it's driving me Nuts. I opened the Ports already and all, but still dcing all couple Minutes/Hours.