[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Super Weekend prize for Sunday March 12

LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
Vindictus Rep: 5,275
in General Discussion
Originally when reviewing the weekend prizes I recall there being two weekends where we got Mysterious Shard Grade x 1. Now when I check the page it lists it only once. I do not recall seeing restoration 50% discount on Sunday March 12 before. Is this possibly a ninja edit? Can someone confirm?
2edgy4uDelterosTabbed

Best Answer

• SekaiizSekaiiz
    Vindictus Rep: 2,290
    Answer ✓
    On stream they announced that the March 12 prize was 50% restoration coupon. There was an error on the main page announcement so they fixed it.
    Tabbed

Answers

• chicanechicane
    Vindictus Rep: 1,450
    You're right. They changed it.
  • SekaiizSekaiiz
    Vindictus Rep: 2,290
    Answer ✓
    On stream they announced that the March 12 prize was 50% restoration coupon. There was an error on the main page announcement so they fixed it.
    Tabbed
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Sekaiiz wrote: »

I can understand how two weeks of mysterious shards would have limited use to many parties. However we just got a 50% restoration coupon during the final week of the previous event...Ah well..
  • TabbedTabbed
    Vindictus Rep: 2,420
    edited February 28, 2017
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    Originally when reviewing the weekend prizes I recall there being two weekends where we got Mysterious Shard Grade x 1. Now when I check the page it lists it only once. I do not recall seeing restoration 50% discount on Sunday March 12 before. Is this possibly a ninja edit? Can someone confirm?

Can confirm via web archive/page cache.
    Image:
    iXURVWN.jpg
  • DelterosDelteros
    Vindictus Rep: 2,855
    Now that's just sad :/
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    Sekaiiz wrote: »

This ^.

I am sorry for the confusion the error caused.
  • TabbedTabbed
    Vindictus Rep: 2,420
    edited February 28, 2017
    Tabbed wrote: »
    LoLoBooty wrote: »

Can confirm via web archive/page cache.
    Image:
    iXURVWN.jpg

Clip from the stream confirming that it is indeed suppose to be a Restoration 50% Discount Scroll:
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Whatever it is, my body is ready.