[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Sealed Equipment Contract - 70-90

SwizzySwizzy
Vindictus Rep: 300
in General Discussion
Hi everyone! I just hit level 90 on one of my characters and my gear is behind and I dont have a lot of gold, so I was thinking about these sealed contracts to farm up money. Does anyone know what gear actually comes out of the contract for a level 90? Thanks!

Comments

• ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    Gear doesn't come from the scroll. It allows you to wear gear that is out of your level and proficiency ranges. However, you have to have said gear in your possession.
    Tabbed
  • TabbedTabbed
    Vindictus Rep: 2,420
    edited February 28, 2017
    The Sealed Lv. 70 - 90 Equipment Contract (2, 7, 30 Days) unfortunately does not give you any gear.
    As stated in the item's description the Sealed Lv. 70 - 90 Equipment Contract allows you to:
    . . .equip all items within your level range regardless of level restriction, prerequisite skills, or weight while the contract is active.
    TGdCa3Z.jpg Image of Sealed Lv. 70 - 90 Equipment Contract (7 Days)

Basically the item will allow you to wear and use all equipment that is stated in the contract's level range.
    Lets say you are level 70. Upon using the contract you will be able to wear level 70 - 90 gear without any restrictions.

I hope this clears up any confusion and misunderstanding with the item.