[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Several bugs I found

MaybeUnBlockIsraelMaybeUnBlockIsrael
Vindictus Rep: 1,180
edited February 27, 2017 in Bug Reporting
Na version ... meh ... the migration came and with it also tons of bugs and things that for my and other people should be fixed
Where do I even start ?

1. Evie stamina bug : when you are hitting the evie skills and then you right click to triger the skills , it consumes about 20 - 30 stamina which is insane . Playing with evie is pretty tough now ... the stamina ends now after 2-3 attacks and with out the Insane reaper its impossible to play . (The stamina also borken in all the other characters but ok ...) .

2. Bosses hp bar : If you don't hit the boss , the hp bar isnt moving ... for example if you are dead , you cant see the progress of your team in the raid .

[Suggestion]
For my opinion and many other I asked : You should bring back hp bars to the bosses in the regular quests also . This is really annoying people .

Thanks for the attention,
MayonEvie .

Comments

• MrGattoMrGatto
    Vindictus Rep: 1,575
    Stamina is not a bug,thats how it works in Premiere:P

• MaybeUnBlockIsraelMaybeUnBlockIsrael
    Vindictus Rep: 1,180
    MrGatto wrote: »

what do you mean by Premiere ?
  • MrGattoMrGatto
    Vindictus Rep: 1,575
    edited February 27, 2017
    MrGatto wrote: »

what do you mean by Premiere ?

EU had the XE version of the game before the migration and NA has the Premiere version which we also have now.