[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Rockstar outfits for EU players?

LavonneLavonne
Vindictus Rep: 1,645
edited February 25, 2017 in General Discussion
Talk about the elephant in the room. How were we supposed to get those outfits?

Don't even get me started about how you got Color Chalk in Halloween and we didn't, or how NA players had another event for the pink phoenix wings while EU players have to rely on RNG.

I guess we just don't talk about.
  1. EU players should get a chance to obtain Rockstar outfits (and this little tail thingie)24 votes
    1. yes
       71% (17 votes)
    2. no
       13% (3 votes)
    3. I don't care
       17% (4 votes)

Comments

• MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    idk about EU, but all pink phoenix wings from NA were from rng as well iirc.
  • LavonneLavonne
    edited February 26, 2017
    MochiSweet wrote: »
    idk about EU, but all pink phoenix wings from NA were from rng as well iirc.

Still it's a second chance, which EU players never got. Whatever. Apparently redundant threads about some science experiment or which boss\mob\town\flower you like the most in Vindi are more important. Priorities.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    edited February 26, 2017
    it's like all NA qq thread about how EU got permanent share storage, cheap runes, etc... Not sure if it's less valueable than wings to you, but it's the fact both regions have advantages and disadvantages, we aren't equal.
    Anyway, what we received here, was nothing comparing to what KR/CN/TW players got. Should qq about them first :)
  • LavonneLavonne
    Actually, we got some sets which even KR didn't get yet (like the Chinese ones), so I guess we're all equal (except for the Japanese master race who get everything). I wouldn't say it's QQ tho. If we still had separate administrations and separate clients... then OK, it would be QQ. But we're now under the same roof and EU players are treated like black sheep. Why did they have to end the Rockstar NX event a day before the merge? Was it so hard to extend it by a few more weeks to include EU players as well (Don't you want that sweet €€€ Nexon)? It does come off as a middle finger move.

Yeah we can point fingers at CN, JP and KR but EU and NA have been merged now so it's not really the same situation. I guess what I'm trying to say is if we still had separate clients\managements then I wouldn't have made this thread. But to cut off EU players like that a day before a merge? Ok Nexon. We see you.
    DNAnthraX
  • DNAnthraXDNAnthraX
    Vindictus Rep: 850
    I agree, perma shared storages and cheap runes are on the past when we were seperate from east, west and Australia. We've merged now and should be treated accordingly.
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    DNAnthraX wrote: »
    I agree, perma shared storages and cheap runes are on the past when we were seperate from east, west and Australia. We've merged now and should be treated accordingly.

Then by your logic, the rockstar outfit promotion is in the past when we were separate from Eu. It was from before the merge and should be treated accordingly.
    MochiSweet
  • DNAnthraXDNAnthraX
    Vindictus Rep: 850
    Mainichi wrote: »

Then by your logic, the rockstar outfit promotion is in the past when we were separate from Eu. It was from before the merge and should be treated accordingly.

Then we shouldn't get it. I thought avatar event started with the migration. Pardon me.
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    Mainichi wrote: »

Then we shouldn't get it. I thought avatar event started with the migration. Pardon me.

Yeah, the promotion ended on the 15th. Migration was on the 16th.