[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

No more bind button for Fury Infusion?

AkiyoSSJAkiyoSSJ
Vindictus Rep: 400
edited February 19, 2017 in Lann
Hello, I'm from EU where we had XE for a long time and I noticed here that Spear Lann's skill Fury Infusion can't be binded to a separate button like TAB (how we had on EU-XE) and is activable only with RMB and LMB during Hurricane and Moon Splitter.
This is a bit annoying since I can't use Fury Infusion when sprinting (it will use the piercing move instead) and need to stop sprinting to use Fury Infusion.
Also there are times when I make the mistake to spam Fury Infusion when I want to use the piercing move because here in premiere I find a bit hard to get used at Spear Lann to hold the sprinting button when facing a boss just to use the piercing move for critical.
Is this intended for original/premiere version? Or there it was the binding option for Fury Infusion in the past? Or maybe there are some problems with the game.

Comments

• AequipondiumAequipondium
    Vindictus Rep: 1,965
    Yeah that's how it was intended, I personally never had a problem with it. I guess the trick to it would be to only sprint when you have to. It's definitely something to get used to but I can assure you it wouldn't take long to adjust. You might want to be a bit more patient in doing combos since you want to get used to the timing when your character will either infuse or sprint smash, you may be making mistakes because you're rushing it.
  • AkiyoSSJAkiyoSSJ
    Yeah that's how it was intended, I personally never had a problem with it. I guess the trick to it would be to only sprint when you have to. It's definitely something to get used to but I can assure you it wouldn't take long to adjust. You might want to be a bit more patient in doing combos since you want to get used to the timing when your character will either infuse or sprint smash, you may be making mistakes because you're rushing it.
    Yeah, you're right, I'm rushing it since I was used to the XE where it was more easily to spam glides using sprint smash, thanks for advice tho, gonna master spears here too since I like how it plays in premiere way more than XE.

• xTheSpiriTxxTheSpiriTx
    Vindictus Rep: 1,520
    in the control settings you can not change the infusion fury for the key choice is a big problem in the XE version you can set up, I would like a response from a GM if you can Also sets this version...Thank you
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited February 24, 2017
    AkiyoSSJ wrote: »
    Yeah, you're right, I'm rushing it since I was used to the XE where it was more easily to spam glides using sprint smash, thanks for advice tho, gonna master spears here too since I like how it plays in premiere way more than XE.

Stay at a walking pace so you can trigger fury infusion & access your sprint smash by tapping your sprint button and right clicking. For me it's Tap Shift + right click + directional key (WASD). If you're quick enough, you're able to do the sprint smash from a walking pace without entering the running animation.
  • AkiyoSSJAkiyoSSJ
    Cloakshire wrote: »
    AkiyoSSJ wrote: »

Stay at a walking pace so you can trigger fury infusion & access your sprint smash by tapping your sprint button and right clicking. For me it's Tap Shift + right click + directional key (WASD). If you're quick enough, you're able to do the sprint smash from a walking pace without entering the running animation.

Oh, it does works!
    Thanks for this trick : D .