[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Generic TIPS: Season 3 raids

SirRFISirRFI
Vindictus Rep: 7,360
edited February 24, 2017 in Battle Quests and Guides
Greetings,

I participated in Loading Banner Design Contest 2016 (EU) back in the time, which resulted in creating short generic tips for all raids in Season 3. To ensure my work does not go for nothing, I would like to share them with You. Up-vote is appreciated if You find it useful.

Notes:
• I tried avoiding spoiling the story as much as possible.
• Tips are ordered in story order.
• Open up spoiler tag for the content, or click on season-header for entire album.
• Click on image for full-resolution version.
• Some terms may come from old EU translation.
• Newer in-game content might be added in future.

Season 3 - full album

Paradise of Oblivion: Prologue
G74o3Sq.png

LRlWuHv.png

Paradise of Oblivion - Episode 1: Path of the Hero (Ben Chenner Entrance)
9kHbUbv.png

1QlcX2B.png

Paradise of Oblivion - Episode 2: A Mountain of Ash (Ben Chenner Trailhead)
weoneam.png

55Rmzb4.png

Paradise of Oblivion - Episode 3: Shadow and Light (Ben Chenner Slopes)
w4BNNUo.png

QNlsGGL.png

fbWXPBe.png

Paradise of Oblivion - Episode 4: Crossroads of Ruin (Ben Chenner Summit)
PMdGIxr.png

3qROQU2.png

qqAl4ZI.png

3XKw3n7.png

pOHgMLt.png

Paradise Crossing - Episode 1 (5): Third Disciple (Lochlann Plains)
bKv63If.png
NoburoOrder5MochiSweetOkatsuNaimasCaljinar

Comments

• NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    These are the types of images I'd like to see being used to replace the dated loading screen splashes, or even the text at the bottom of the loading screens. Could use a slight change in "tone" in the writing, but the template and edits are great.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Noburo wrote: »
    These are the types of images I'd like to see being used to replace the dated loading screen splashes, or even the text at the bottom of the loading screens. Could use a slight change in "tone" in the writing, but the template and edits are great.
    Glad to hear that. Can You explain what did You mean with "tone"? Assuming it's one of these:
    • Colors - I tried to make it look like stone, unsure how to make it more clarified without ruining the theme.
    • Text - I tried to be as informative as possible within limited space. Season 2 TIPs didn't require that much information, so I tried "some jokes" at times.
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    edited February 24, 2017
    Yeah I was mostly referring to the jokes. Had to take a second to cringe a bit when I saw the prom queen Regina line, that would definitely bug me if I had to look at it every day.

But now that you mention it, I do like the colour contrast in the set of Season 2 ones you did more. I think the colour scheme that the menus in-game use (darker background, light grey text) would be a bit easier to read. The pattern underneath the writing is a bit distracting too.

I did make a suggestion thread a while back requesting that NA hold a similar contest to replace the loading screens but it got ignored and bumped out, lol.
  • HerucrossHerucross
    Vindictus Rep: 780
    I had to log in just to say - these are super well made and i hope you continue doing stuff like this in the future
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Forum will be locked down soon, so: