[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Super week daily question

LaharLahar
Vindictus Rep: 1,285
in General Discussion
Do all your characters get the "Super Week Daily" awards?

Is it worth making new characters just to get the prizes? Able to use shared storage to transfer.

Comments

• NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    It works based on level tiers, so you can get the Super Week Daily reward for each tier once per day. The tiers are in the first table on this page: http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/20702/unification-celebration-events

For example, I have four level 90s, a level 40, and a level 80 character on my main account, so I was getting 3 boxes every day. That level 80 character hit 90 this afternoon, so now I only get two. I could make another alt to claim the level 1-29 tier reward as well, though I haven't bothered to.
    Tabbed
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050

Imo only lvl 90 is worth, the rest are for lvling only. Rewards can be shared if you haven't opened the box yet.
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    MochiSweet wrote: »
    Imo only lvl 90 is worth, the rest are for lvling only. Rewards can be shared if you haven't opened the box yet.

300 AP just for logging in isn't worth? I guess I shouldn't be talking since I haven't made a new character with the extra slot...
    Order5
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    edited February 23, 2017
    Ehhh well maybe for you because i'm sitting on 20k unspent ap so yea not worth my caring.
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    MochiSweet wrote: »
    Ehhh well maybe for you because i'm sitting on 20k unspent ap so yea not worth my caring.

50k unspent AP or GTFO.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    I like the whistles...mostly because I can't whistle in reality.