[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Should I play on EU or NA?

FckinFerretFckinFerret
Vindictus Rep: 100
in General Discussion
I used to play on EU servers before the merge (only lv 41 though) and I came back to the game now. Should I continue on EU or in NA? I tried levelling up in NA and my connection was pretty good (worse than EU but very playable). Is one of the servers more dead than the rest?

Comments

• ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    EU's population is enough to do all you want.
    Better stick to EU, even just a little lag can be frustratig. Also keep the time zone in mind. It's morning in NA when its 1 PM in EU.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    If you are located physically in EU, play in EU, or you will get lag playing with NA players.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Playing in NA from scratch is like intentionally handicapping oneself since economy there is horribly inflated compared to EU.
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    edited February 23, 2017
    Stay in EU, it is much harder for new players to gear up in NA due to inflation making the basic mission gold you get "worthless"
    SirRFITabbed
  • AdyaraAdyara
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    If you have tested you connection and everything is fine in NA, go to NA, I've 2 friends leveling there, they are lvl 75 and the both have the money to buy lvl 90 set + weap.