[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Returning Player- Hows The Leveling Experience?

Daem0nicDaem0nic
Vindictus Rep: 100
in General Discussion
as it says in the title. I'm a returning player looking at leveling a new character. How painful is it? Worse than SQ era or better?

thanks in advance +best

Comments

• EccoEcco
    Vindictus Rep: 455
    You're in luck, there is an event going give 300ap daily and xp bonus. Even without those, leveling is fast and easy now.
  • LostyyyyLostyyyy
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    Ecco wrote: »
    You're in luck, there is an event going give 300ap daily and xp bonus. Even without those, leveling is fast and easy now.

Im returning too, and im curious how its easier now. What did they change? If its super easy then i might just go ahead and try delia
  • PurePure
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    I don't know, if you played Premiere or XE before, but leveling up in Premiere is slower than in XE, because there is no rank bonus.

Still, there are events at the moment, you get +EXP 3h stuff daily, depending on your level. It is a minimum of +50% boost anyway.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Most veterans will say it is super easy, but thats because they are used to harder stuff.

The teenagers of today have a very different definition of hard. I knew a guy who quit because leveling was "too hard". He said he preferred another MMO where he was able to reach max level in a few hours.

Most of the people i know who quit because "leveling is too hard" are pretty young and want instant gratification. They want to reach max level quickly and get OP stats easily.

Theres also the people who quit because "leveling is too boring". The game is extremely top heavy...almost everyone is at level 90 or close to it. Low level battles are deserted. Unless you start the game with friends, i can see how it can be a pretty boring single player experience.

A few weeks ago, a guy that i knew came back to try Delia. He got to level 6 and quit because "soloing is too boring". He wont play again unless someone can level a character from level 1 to 90 with him.

Nexon/Devcat is doing nothing to address this of course.