[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

NX items which cannot be given as gifts

PurePure
Vindictus Rep: 1,175
in Europe Chat
So I have heard we cannot trade Unbind Potions.

Is there anything else?

Inb4 nobody will be able to trade bound gear when we run out of Airtight Unbind Potions.

Is there a restriction list like with TIR?

Comments

• Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    Enchant runes aren't giftable either.
    There probably are some other things, but I only know of those 2 that are of extreme importance.
  • ImmortalTkImmortalTk
    Vindictus Rep: 820
    We just tested this and I believe you can gift anything you want as long as you have Prepaid NX available (which can be bought via Nexon cards, Paysafe and MasterCard (someone said, yet to be confirmed))
    If you buy with a Credit Card or Paypal you get Credit NX which you can't send gifts with.
  • ChaeldarChaeldar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,465
    You can't gift, even with Prepaid. GM Ehgess is aware of not being able to gift unbind potions (and has asked this before in the past to the staff). Considering this is allowed, it'd be great to make it so everything on the depot can be sent as a gift.
    Weiss_OswaldSirRFI
  • Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    edited February 23, 2017
    Chaeldar wrote: »
    You can't gift, even with Prepaid. GM Ehgess is aware of not being able to gift unbind potions (and has asked this before in the past to the staff). Considering this is allowed, it'd be great to make it so everything on the depot can be sent as a gift.
    Indeed. I don't see why cant "generous" people be allowed to gift whatever they want.
  • VericeVerice
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    edited February 26, 2017

You can gift with Prepaid.
  • ChaeldarChaeldar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,465
    Verice wrote: »

You can gift with Prepaid.

You actually can't gift certain items regardless of what NX type you have. I asked people with NX to try it and even though the gifting prompt is there, it gives an error at the end.
  • PurePure
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    Yeah, that's why I created this thread. The person who had trouble gifting unbind potions had prepaid NX, I asked about that. We all know the option is there, it is under every item, but that doesn't mean everything is giftable.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Ungiftable unbinds are seriously unhealthy for the game, so are runes in fact. Hope this will change soon.