[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Sweeftx is bannable?

ZuzukZuzuk
Vindictus Rep: 1,690
edited March 13, 2017 in Off Topic Discussion
https://www.reddit.com/r/Vindictus/comments/3dlgl3/guide_sweetfx_for_vindictus_might_even_improve/

This looks interesting and it "should" provide more fps (or at least better graphics), question is, its banneable?
I would like an official response pls.

Comments

• RossaryRossary
    Vindictus Rep: 890
    Ithink its bannable there was thread about ENB, and sweet fx+wow , use Nvidia ambient occlusion instead, looks realy nice+best
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    im more interested on the "may improve fps" thing
  • WSH303WSH303
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    edited February 20, 2017
    I use Reshade's Ambient light for some time now and I didn't got banned, so I think SweetFX should be fine too. But If you think it will boost your fps, then you are wrong.
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    Everything is bannable.

"2.8 Service Termination.

Nexon reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all parts of the Service at any time, without notice, if you fail to comply with these ToS."

But yes, considering what happened lately, sweetfx is probably on the list of bannables.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    It's good to ask the GM themselves if one program is bannable or not.
    They can't publicly declare which programs are/aren't usable, but afaik as long as the program doesn't give you competitive advantage, it's okay to use it.
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    It's good to ask the GM themselves if one program is bannable or not.
    as long as the program doesn't give you competitive advantage, it's okay to use it.

Lies, VzipFlip is bannable.
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    so?
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    and?
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    i would like a response :c
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    edited March 13, 2017
    zzzzz
    at least im asking if i can use that method since

""2.8 Service Termination.

Nexon reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all parts of the Service at any time, without notice, if you fail to comply with these ToS.""

but the least you can do, is tell ppl, "no you cant use this program", i dont even need a good explanation >:C