[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

State of the game?

EosEos
Vindictus Rep: 995
in General Discussion
Hi everyone,

I haven't played in a while. I stopped after season 3 ish. A lot of my friends stopped playing too. I didn't really like most of the season 3 raids, but I did like the battles. However, 99% of my time playing was alone. And it's so rough on new players that trying to get my irl friends to play is futile. Is it still a ghost town?
  1. Can you start 8-man raids with a full party?29 votes
    1. Yes, they fill up within 10 minutes
       62% (18 votes)
    2. No, you need megas. Even then..
       38% (11 votes)

Comments

• AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    The more popular runs fills up quite fast now thanks to quick battle.
    2edgy4u
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited February 19, 2017
    We also have Sea of Reflection (Neamhain and Neit). While it is the most challenging, it is definitely fun.
  • NautimPortantNautimPortant
    Vindictus Rep: 645
    edited February 19, 2017
    Got some events going on, hop in and you might make an average weapons to yourselves.
    Game is dead after midnight in europe, everyone goes afk or cries over on how they hate premiere in Colhen.
  • EccoEcco
    Vindictus Rep: 455
    quick battle fills up really fast, season 3 and season 2... non quick battle wont fill even if mega
    GanonGamer34
  • RakushuRakushu
    Vindictus Rep: 2,125
    I have added several favorite battles to the Quick Battle menu.
    Whenever someone is hosting the runs that I am interested, the menu will show up and I could join instantly.
    This is a very nice feature.