[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

VIP Effects Applied After Expiring

TabbedTabbed
Vindictus Rep: 2,420
in Bug Reporting
So my VIP expired in town, but without logging out I still receive a +1 Departure.
Stat bonuses goes away when VIP expires I believe, but the +1 Departure is still applied.

I know there is a +2 Departure event right now, but it's not the event as this has happened before the event as well.

I am able to get rid of the effects if I re-log.
If VIP expires and I don't re-log, I still receive certain effect(s) (+1 Departure).

Comments

• MacDBMacDB
    Vindictus Rep: 625
    Firstly a side note: I am not exactly sure whether that's true but I think that Event departures are counted first, then the vip ones and finally the normal ones, so the limit is four departures. You might have done the event and vip departures, but once the vip ended you probably were left with the normal departure. At least it happens in my case. Also you can still depart when you're in a boat but I am sure you know that already.

Now back to the topic: I remember this happening to me about 4 days ago, before the migration so I believe that this exists, and yes, re-logging does get rid of the vip so I comfirm, the vip icon and character boosting effects are gone, but the extra departure is not.