[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Maximum +15 coupon decreases?

AkiyoSSJAkiyoSSJ
Vindictus Rep: 400
edited February 18, 2017 in General Discussion
Does the +15 coupon decreases if I have for example +11 and the coupon's result is +10? Or it will be up from +11 to +12?
Or maybe nothing happens?
Thanks!

Comments

• ChrysChrys
    Vindictus Rep: 540
    I think how this coupon works is that you get a box which gives you a random enhancement coupon from +10 to +15.

So the box is random but you'll get a coupon with a definite enhancement level. Obviously then if you get a coupon with a lower or equal enhancement level to your current weapon there would be no point of using it on the weapon.
  • Summit1gSummit1g
    Vindictus Rep: 550
    If you get a coupon that's lower enhancement level than what you're currently using, I would just grab a cheap orange main weapon off the MP and yolo it~
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    It simply rolls randomly between 10 - 15, with 10 being heavily weighted. If you do roll a 10 or 11, then nothing happens to your +11; the coupon is simply wasted. If you roll 12 or higher, then it get improved. The chances of a +11 improving is pretty heavily against you.
    DownIoad
  • AkiyoSSJAkiyoSSJ
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    edited February 18, 2017
    I see, thanks for the replies, I guess I need to hope for a +12.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Hally wrote: »
    It simply rolls randomly between 10 - 15, with 10 being heavily weighted. If you do roll a 10 or 11, then nothing happens to your +11; the coupon is simply wasted. If you roll 12 or higher, then it get improved. The chances of a +11 improving is pretty heavily against you.

Might as well hope for +15 ;-) both are such slim odds that they are about the same.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    The only thing that can decrease the enhancement level of your item in this game is Ferghus's hammer made of korean steel.
    BloodAngelZupsero
  • FunnyGuy112FunnyGuy112
    Vindictus Rep: 880
    I guess these things are gonna be "use within 30 days?" Or are they generally permanent?
  • lumix345lumix345
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    edited February 19, 2017
    If it is anything like the last +10-+15 enhancement boxes; I believe they don't give a coupon but just randomly enhance an item between +10-+15. If the item is already above +10, it either changes the enhancement rank to a higher rank, or does nothing. Though the best use for a box like this though is what Summit says, get a cheap lvl 90 weapon/item with an OJ main (or farm for seals to buy off the seal shop) and use the box on that. On the off chance you get another +11 or higher enhancement rank you can always boom or sell your current weapon. Rates last time were actually pretty good for things past +10.
    Dokkun
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    edited February 19, 2017
    I guess these things are gonna be "use within 30 days?" Or are they generally permanent?

They're 30 days, but the bag itself has a 7 day timer, and the box that the coupon is in should have a 7 day timer as well, so you can stretch it out a bit more if you need to.
    Summit1g wrote: »
    If you get a coupon that's lower enhancement level than what you're currently using, I would just grab a cheap orange main weapon off the MP and yolo it~

You won't see what the enhancement level is until you use it on the item, this coupon doesn't roll the level until you use it on something.
  • FunnyGuy112FunnyGuy112
    Vindictus Rep: 880

They're 30 days, but the bag itself has a 7 day timer, and the box that the coupon is in should have a 7 day timer as well, so you can stretch it out a bit more if you need to.

You won't see what the enhancement level is until you use it on the item, this coupon doesn't roll the level until you use it on something.

So you can actually get like +1 or +4 or +8 for example? It says Maximum +15 so it's not +10 to +15 then? Unless you mean you use it on an item and it randomly will give you +10 to +15
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    Minimum is +10, cannot be any lower than that.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530

So you can actually get like +1 or +4 or +8 for example? It says Maximum +15 so it's not +10 to +15 then? Unless you mean you use it on an item and it randomly will give you +10 to +15

Yes, you use it and get somewhere between +10 and +15, but there's no way to know what you'll get until you actually use it.