[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Vindictus Pumpkin Carving Contest [ Discussion]

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
Vindictus Rep: 6,750
edited October 19, 2016 in Archived Contests
Thanks to GMNKeona for carving this amazing Strange Traveler Pumpkin

Halloween is approaching fast which can only mean a Halloween themed Vindictus Contest! This year we chose a pumpkin carving contest. The contest is simple, make a Vindictus themed pumpkin. So what are you waiting for? Roll up your sleeves because it's time to get carving!

We will have 5 winners (possibly more based on participation)! Judging will be based on
• Creativity and originality – 40%
• Use of Vindictus Theme – 30%
• Technical and artistic skill/execution – 30%

Rules:

1) Read the OFFICIAL DISCLAIMER
2) Create a Vindictus themed pumpkin.
3) Submit your entry with your character and server name into the SUBMISSIONS THREAD

Prizes:

The Top 5 winners will get:
- One (1) Halloween Costume of their choice (Royal Vampire Set Male or Female, Vampire Slayer Set Male or Female, Lady Ghost or Full Moon Werewolf set)
- Ten (10) Halloween Gold Pouch
- 30,000 NX.

Contest Ends November 1st, 11:59 pm pdt.

Comments

• ValkyrieBladeValkyrieBlade
    Vindictus Rep: 1,790
    I can't murder a pumpkin for 30k NX. it goes against their rights
    Aqua22fluffyninjaTracie
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    NOT JUST 30k NX! 30k NX AND your choice of Halloween Costume AND 10 Halloween Gold Pouches!
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    edited October 26, 2016
    I don't sure, better I ask now, EU players can participate events here?
    If not yet until when? xD image
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Hi! Unfortunately we are unable to hand out prizes for EU until the server merge. So all contests till the merge will be NA only. Sorry about that
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    I like the idea of this contest, but I'll have to pick up another pumpkin to participate, which is troublesome this late into the month. Also, I might not have time. We'll see.

I like carving pumpkins though.
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    Submissions so far look good!
    Akimbojoe
  • PhieraPhiera
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    GhengisJohn

I like the idea of this contest, but I'll have to pick up another pumpkin to participate, which is troublesome this late into the month. Also, I might not have time. We'll see.

Your pumpkin is phenomenal.

GhengisJohnAkimbojoe
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Phiera
    Phiera said:

GhengisJohn

Your pumpkin is phenomenal.

Thank you.
    Phiera
  • AkimbojoeAkimbojoe
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040
    I have submitted a pumpkin but it looks but better in person... er, pumpkin...
    GhengisJohn
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    edited October 31, 2016
    Tracie
    Tracie said:

Its the mini guy from Eochaid (at least an attempt +shy)
    IGN: Tracie6
    Server: West
    Vampire Slayer (female)

"The mini guy from eochaid" looks a lot like the pokemon gengar. (huehue)

I mean it's still a nice pumpkin though.
    PhieraArellaRothDokkun
  • ArellaRothArellaRoth
    Vindictus Rep: 855
    edited November 1, 2016
    GhengisJohn

Tracie
    Tracie said:

Its the mini guy from Eochaid (at least an attempt +shy)
    IGN: Tracie6
    Server: West
    Vampire Slayer (female)

"The mini guy from eochaid" looks a lot like the pokemon gengar. (huehue)

I mean it's still a nice pumpkin though.
    It is, but imo it shouldn't win because when anyone that has seen or played the Pokemon series looks at it, theyr'e most likely going to believe it's Gengar..lol I think it should be disqualified
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    ArellaRoth

It is, but imo it shouldn't win because when anyone that has seen or played the Pokemon series looks at it, theyr'e most likely going to believe it's Gengar..lol I think it should be disqualified
    Well see the thing is that it seems to me like you can technically enter any pumpkin
    Saygo said:

We will have 5 winners (possibly more based on participation)! Judging will be based on
    • Creativity and originality – 40%
    • Use of Vindictus Theme – 30%
    • Technical and artistic skill/execution – 30%
    If I interpret that correctly, not being a Vindi pumpkin just effects the scoring. Not that I blame Tracie for trying to slip that part by the judges, but that is so obviously Gengar.
  • ArellaRothArellaRoth
    Vindictus Rep: 855
    edited November 1, 2016
    Yeah it looks nothing like the little creatures that Eochaid spits out. Those things have brains on their heads xD

• AkimbojoeAkimbojoe
    I wanted to ask the people that pied their pumpkins for a recipe. I don't want my Servant of Heck or Trumpkin to go to waste if possible.
  • MrSithMrSith
    Vindictus Rep: 1,220
    MrsSith and I would just like to thank Spider, Phiera & GhengisJohn for their compliments on our Braha pumpkins :) made us feel a bit better after missing out on a chance to win. Would have posted in the other thread but that obviously got locked for reasons >_>
    Phiera
  • AkimbojoeAkimbojoe
    Tumpkin had mold on it this morning, I made like the headless horseman and threw it into the compost, where it shattered satisfyingly into a multitude of pieces, none resembling what the whole had been before.

The servant pumpkin is still in good shape, I put it in the fridge where one of my brother's pumpkins survived mold free for months once. It must be eaten!
    Dokkun