[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Missing crafting recipe

0x400x40
Vindictus Rep: 740
in Bug Reporting
The str-based Black Pearl set with the str set's look is craftable on my vella as seen here.

However, Turhan has no recipes.

Here's my lynn with the Black Pearl pants that I crafted before the recipe disappeared. The bind is from Well-Balanced, not a fuse.

Not sure if this was a mistake but I'd like to craft Black Pearl with the str set's look :(
I've checked on my other characters too and the Pirate set is the only craftable set that has the appearance I'm looking for.

Comments

• EhgessEhgess
    Vindictus Rep: 2,910
    Member, Nexon
    Did you complete From the Depths (Kraken) 80-90 to unlock the recipe on your Vella?
  • 0x400x40
    I haven't on my vella, but I have on other characters and the set isn't showing up for them. Here are screenshots from my Arisha.

The item I'm trying to craft.

The ones available to be crafted by Turhan.
    Black Pearl with int-set appearance
    Classic Black Pearl with the same int-set appearance
    Pirate with the str-set appearance

Black pearl with the str-set appearance is missing.
  • 0x400x40
    Same order of screenshots but on a str-based class.

• NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    edited October 28, 2016
    It should have been like that since the Ancient Glas update unified a bunch of the armors with male/female versions, I think the only glitch here is the original bp set being in the marketplace's crafting list. Sorry if I'm wrong about that, but I'm pretty sure people have been collecting pirate armor that says "Black Pearl" on it just for completionist reasons. The icons on the sets affected by this change are a bit confusing since they seem to change appearance upon logging in, or when they're equipped.

A good way to check would be to see if Black Pearl, or another armor set that was merged like the female version of Majesty with the light armor parts, is still available for armorsmith. Also the original black pearl set had light armor greaves and boots, the Turhan craftable Pirate is showing heavy armor when I check from my Vella.
  • 0x400x40
    Thing is, I recall crafting the Black Pearl with the str appearance after that update. Not sure if I'm remembering incorrectly or something changed, but would like the old set to be readded :/