[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

How to? Instant killing dart

VladinoVladino
Vindictus Rep: 2,875
in Lynn
Hello everyone,
I came here from XE version and saw some videos and wanted to do it but couldn't do it T_T
https://youtu.be/5pvQjQKFXLk?t=1915
How to do that instant killing dart after dodge? I couldn't see her storing killing dart (and it don't work for me or I don't know how to do it). Is it possible to do it on our version?

PS: Also I have heard PRE Lynn can stop Naemhain's spears attack (GoB) is it true?

Comments

• BreadmanBreadman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    I think that's just a minimum charge dart. Pretty much, just hold rmb for a split second and let go.

No, Lynn can't cancel gate.
  • VladinoVladino
    I managed to do it ^^ but kind of disappointing cause it's done with phoenix feather (so I consider it as a bug).
    Thanks for the info Breadman
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    edited February 17, 2017
    i wrote up a how to, since no one else knew, or cared to post about it when the old forums were still here

if anyone else wants to know how to do it

the killer dart charge up must be moving, not stationary

hold killer dart > use a feather > cancel feather animation with Thunder leg > let go of RMB when you want to cancel into killer dart

someone said you can also use a repair kit instead of a feather, idontremember though

its weird how i can only do it half the time now though
    Vladinokyushino
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    More info here: http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/226/a-guide-to-lynn/p1

Do a search for "Killer Dart Tips Continued" and read Hoshinaki's instruction on it. For the full details on how it works, you can search my name on the first page.
    VladinoYuria100
  • BreadmanBreadman
    edited February 17, 2017
    Between stored full charge and this, I've never really had reason to use it since I hug the boss alot anyway.
    But I tried this today in Neam and I really like it since I can fire a dart while chasing with thunderleg>N cancels. I might start incorporating this to my kit.
  • VladinoVladino
    I don't like the system messages in your chat when doing this. So I won't be using it.... Would be nice if they implemented something like it for example when you hold right-click button after tunderleg you will perform killing dart instead of golden arm combo.
  • BreadmanBreadman
    I'm used to Fionas spamming the chat while feather dashing in S2 so this doesn't bother me anymore lmao