[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

+15 Maximum enhancement coupon

LastRavenLastRaven
Vindictus Rep: 200
in General Discussion
Is this a +1-15 coupon or a straight +15 coupon?

Comments

• hi5joshhi5josh
    Vindictus Rep: 2,010
    You are guaranteed at least a +10 coupon once you open the item. It will be +10 - +15. Nearly everyone will receive +10 though.
    Portals
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    Another botter will get +15.
    daws360DownIoadyjhShizukaa
  • AequipondiumAequipondium
    Vindictus Rep: 1,965
    edited February 17, 2017
    Anyone know if it's permanent or time limited?
  • PortalsPortals
    Vindictus Rep: 525
    edited February 17, 2017
    hi5josh wrote: »
    You are guaranteed at least a +10 coupon once you open the item. It will be +10 - +15. Nearly everyone will receive +10 though.

Also, if these work the same way as the last time they handed out these coupons, then the coupons will not be labelled with the exact enhancement level you will be getting. You will only know the enhancement level after using it on a piece of equipment, so you can't really strategize on how to use the coupon and just need to assume it is a +10.
  • ERRORERROR
    Vindictus Rep: 540
    edited February 17, 2017
    It's a +10 coupon. Anything higher is a lie.
    Anthonytonyboy
  • JennykinsJennykins
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    Logging in on the weekend will grant a bonus wealth of prizes, with massive AP capsules, powerful runes, mysterious shards and even a coupon that will boost a piece of gear to at least +10!

ill be like everyone else who hopelessly stays logged in for something better than +10
  • RakushuRakushu
    Vindictus Rep: 2,125
    IGNs will be displayed for +13 - +15 coupon...
    I remembered that it was a East player who had an alt in west server that got a +13 coupon few years ago :/
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    ERROR wrote: »
    It's a +10 coupon. Anything higher is a lie.

This is the truth. I believe the lubber's enhancement coupon had better odds, but for these +10 to +15 coupons it's basically just a +10 coupon.
  • RHeadRHead
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    In EU, i had 6 accounts all got +10, followed ny the ridiculous unstable boxes that also do nothing, not to mention the free enhance/enchant runes that always fail. 6 chars = 12 runes =12 fails..... EU success rates were crap
  • MylewMylew
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    Will I be able to use the coupon on a weapon that I can't use?
    for example; Enhance an xGun with the coupon that my Hurk will be getting.
    (I know about 10 levels range)
  • EccoEcco
    Vindictus Rep: 455
    Mylew wrote: »
    Will I be able to use the coupon on a weapon that I can't use?
    for example; Enhance an xGun with the coupon that my Hurk will be getting.
    (I know about 10 levels range)

yes

Mylew
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    edited February 21, 2017
    ^ Hurks will get their own 2nd weapon, they won't be able to wear xguns. Also, I believe you can but the weapon will bind.
    ParryHotter
  • MylewMylew
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    ^ Hurks will get their own 2nd weapon, they won't be able to wear xguns. Also, I believe you can but the weapon will bind.

The example was plain coincidence.
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    So, am I missing something or does any and every account that logs in on March 11 get one of these coupons?

Any prerequisites?
  • Summit1gSummit1g
    Vindictus Rep: 550
    You get a +10 coupon for example. You also get a free premium enhancement rune for playing, and another two if you wish to buy them with the super tickets. Basically a free +11.
    ParryHotter
  • SoulnessSoulness
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    Summit1g wrote: »
    You get a +10 coupon for example. You also get a free premium enhancement rune for playing, and another two if you wish to buy them with the super tickets. Basically a free +11.

Guess you never failed +10 to +11 6times in a roll
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    The most annoying thing is when someone does get a +15 coupon, then they use it and quit the game shortly after because they want to play BDO or something. Its such a waste, when so many people struggle to gear up and could have used the help instead.
    AnthonytonyboyLoneWolf96
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    Last time they giving this coupon out, I got 3 +10, 2 +11 and 2 +12. Just saying.