[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Something feels off

QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
Vindictus Rep: 4,960
edited February 16, 2017 in Bug Reporting
Not sure if it is just me, but after the update, something feels off. When I was in Shining Keaghan, I drank a Fine HP Potion, but very little health was restored than usual even with the standing still bonus. Then, I went to get Corona, but very little health was restored than normal too. Either that Evie didn't have Corona ranked up or Corona was nerfed. Thoughts?

Comments

• erickhendrixerickhendrix
    Vindictus Rep: 930
    In the patch notes it says " evie is now able to use healign skilss in eu servers", it might have something to do with it
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    confirmed, regen is glitched, description still says it heals 87 per second, and it last 17 sec, (1479), now it heals 1394
    corona also seems a lil off, but i cant be 100% sure since i never knew the exact amount i was abelto heal with that.
  • AbyssofthorAbyssofthor
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    edited February 16, 2017
    In the patch notes it says " evie is now able to use healign skilss in eu servers", it might have something to do with it

That makes know sense though why that would matter >.> Why is it evie is always been bully by nexon. M9RRSMI.png
  • CasurinCasurin
    Vindictus Rep: 690
    I looked at healing while walking/running like i normally did - it now heals significantly less. That makes sense as actually the game always said that while moving the pots heal less - it was just bugged so far (and that was reported too).