[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Can now re-join boats after DCing

Angel116Angel116
Vindictus Rep: 1,170
edited February 16, 2017 in General Discussion
I know this was a thing in EU but now NA has it too.

Not sure if this was in our patch notes since I quickly read through it and didn't see, but if it is then this thread can be deleted.

mBHD5sH.jpg?1
  1. Good feature or nah?20 votes
    1. Yes
       80% (16 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)
    3. No because now I can't leave boats I dislike and say "I DCED D:"
       20% (4 votes)

Comments

• JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    edited February 16, 2017
    They were talking about it in the stream.

And in EU I've always experienced it as a really nice feature for people with unstable net or random dc. Especially handy in Neamhain raids if you have a premade party. You don't have to leave one person behind, or you have to remake the whole party.

Edit: When you dc, you had an option when you clicked on your char if you wanted to rejoin the battle or not. Your '3rd option in your poll' is irrelevant because you can choose to NOT go back to the battle also.
  • Angel116Angel116
    Vindictus Rep: 1,170
    JynXi wrote: »
    They were talking about it in the stream.

And in EU I've always experienced it as a really nice feature for people with unstable net or random dc. Especially handy in Neamhain raids if you have a premade party. You don't have to leave one person behind, or you have to remake the whole party.

Edit: When you dc, you had an option when you clicked on your char if you wanted to rejoin the battle or not. Your '3rd option in your poll' is irrelevant because you can choose to NOT go back to the battle also.

Ohhh I must've missed that in the stream. And I added the third option because if you leave and choose to not reconnect then now it's obvious that you didn't want to be in that boat LOL.
  • CasurinCasurin
    Vindictus Rep: 690
    It is a must have with how unstable the game is. Sadly it doesn't work with Royal raids.
    Anthonytonyboy