[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

About Perma Juggleing in pvp

Arrow95Arrow95
Vindictus Rep: 2,515
in Suggestions and Feedback
Not like Pvp is overy active or like most people even care for it, but it would be nice if a person couldnt kick you while you were down, what i mean is most chars can lift enemys/people up into the air which is w.e but it gets cheap when you fall back down and they lift you back up and attack you mid air, you fall back down then they do it all over again, untill you're dead. What i say they should do when ever you are knocked over or fall down you are given a 1 sec invul on get up, just to make pvp more do able.
NoburoShizukaa

Comments

• NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    Always hated it when I backed off after finishing a juggle and ended up getting otg'd infinitely by the opponent the first chance they get. Trying to keep the match fun for both of us and they just don't care, lol. I didn't really PVP much after Karok's revamp but I've seen the Brutal Flurry shenanigans, idk why the devs thought that was okay to leave in there.

Longer wakeup invuln would actually be nice for both PVP and PVE. Some characters are still vulnerable before they even regain control after a knockdown, leading to some pretty lame extra hits taken.
    ShizukaaCallisthene
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Bump
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Bump