[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

EU forums are not created yet

SchetilleSchetille
Vindictus Rep: 680
in General Discussion
Hello,

I'd like to know if we are going to have our EU forums, will it happen once maintenance is done?

Comments

• hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    No.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited February 16, 2017
    Good question, and I also hope EU gets a chance to migrate some good threads over to the new forums before any closures.
  • NALULNALUL
    Vindictus Rep: 330
    edited February 16, 2017
    Order5 wrote: »
    Good question, and I also hope EU gets a chance to migrate some good threads over to the new forums before any closures.

There aren't any.

Brace yourselves, colonists, the famous jewropean pvp guru will come forth to educate you all in the ways of pvp.
    Order5
  • LevianteLeviante
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    They are waiting for account wipe first.
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    NALUL wrote: »
    Order5 wrote: »

There aren't any.

Brace yourselves, colonists, the famous jewropean pvp guru will come forth to educate you all in the ways of pvp.

Every time I visited the EU forums I had to peek into the thread about banning people for pvp trading because it was so entertaining. I kind of want to see what NA pvpers would say if they tried to petition that on our forums. Haven't really been in touch with the PVP community since arena popularity died out.
  • Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    edited February 16, 2017
    Since there is no separate forum (that i've found) for East, West and Australian servers, I don't think making a separate one for EU would make any sense or even be a good idea.
    Let's just share this common space and be happy together :)

EDIT:Never mind i found the specific sections for each server after scrolling down a bit more. It should realy be added a new section for Europe, but I trust it will be added in time :)
  • SekaiizSekaiiz
    Vindictus Rep: 2,290
    Why EU need new forums? They'll just be using this one.
    arkaine757
  • SchetilleSchetille
    Sekaiiz wrote: »
    Why EU need new forums? They'll just be using this one.

So you are thinking, it's fine to use for example west forums market in order to sell something on eu?

RivaYakuzama
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited February 16, 2017
    I think what the OP is trying to say is that there is no EU server section (Chat, Guild Recruitment, and Auction) on the forums.
  • SchetilleSchetille
    I think what the OP is trying to say is that there is no EU server section (Chat, Guild Recruitment, and Auction) on the forums.

That was my exact thought
  • LordSuizidLordSuizid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,190
    Dunno what u have there is an German section already so EU is implemented xD
  • AkoszAkosz
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    edited February 16, 2017
    hello pom
  • HeyItsMeHeyItsMe
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Hey! It seems my other account is unable to properly use forums or launcher...Whut happened
  • SchetilleSchetille
    LordSuizid wrote: »
    Dunno what u have there is an German section already so EU is implemented xD

German section doesn't mean Eu : ^), I wonder what would be if it was NA merging to EU, would you be so smart as you are right now?
    HirudegarudaRagnaゼロ
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Vindictus Rep: 6,750

Hi guys,

We weren't planning on creating them until the servers went back up, but I agree it is a good idea to start them up sooner rather than later. The EU sections are now created. Feel free to post in there if you want.
  • SchetilleSchetille
    Saygo wrote: »

Hi guys,

We weren't planning on creating them until the servers went back up, but I agree it is a good idea to start them up sooner rather than later. The EU sections are now created. Feel free to post in there if you want.

Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.